OS
    Android

Buy Alex Ed or Save IC

I will be able to buy Alex Ed next week. Should I buy him or save the IC. The only toon I dont have that you can buy is gunner lilith. Does anyone think something better will come soon, such as the beast. The gods are too expensive to purchase dupes.

OS
    Android
    There aren't new about The Beast, anyways... keep trying to pull Liliths from events, is what i do everytime and i exactly miss the Gunner just as you, but im 1100 FC far from Alexander Eddie.
    Anyways, compared to Alexander Eddie, almost for me, The Beast just looks as a colletactable character, is overall a good character for PvP, but what really matters in him is his Fury.
    So i would chose Alexander over the Beast and of course over Liliths.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I can auto everything without Alex with no problem. I just cant add an upgradable character will auto NotB. Alex may allow that to happen. I dont see Alex in the Arena that much, dont know if it is because not many people have him or the other Eddie's are better.

I unfortunately dont have the last few Eddies, not been to lucky on the RNG.

I would like to pull a golden lilith, tired of pulling dupe red and blues.

OS
    Android
    If you play gauntlet, Alex is another strong option for warrior/dupe restricted tiers.

OS
    Android
    Depends on your eddies and relics you use.
    I have invested in different classes on each device, depending on the best characters i got first.

On one device, i had the POM Eddie first and the green lilith and took horus from nebu-points so i went for sentinel health - now i'm at 10.
    On the other i had the red lilith and saved for alexander, cause he fit my warrior team, so i took sekmeth, cause i went there to 10.
    On my mobile, all i had at the beginning was an assassin heavy team (valkyre, iron eddie,...) so i bought the purple lilith directly and went for seth.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed