Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

The best places to farm evolution runes

Forgive me if this topic has been covered already. i've searched the forum and I've had no luck (is the search broken?).

Primarily, I really need to stock up on 2* rainbow evo runes so I can upgrade some talismans. I've been on zero for quite a while and I've decided to head back to the cosmos to try my luck harvesting some materials. I've been spending some time going through Battlefield on Madness and haven't had much luck so far.

Any suggestions? Is there a guide out there that points out increased drop rates for different materials?

OS
    iOS
    I was having some luck in Kingdom of the Sands/Maddess yesterday. Other folks have mentioned Battlefield/Maddess as another area for evo runes.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Forgive me if this topic has been covered already. i've searched the forum and I've had no luck (is the search broken?).

Primarily, I really need to stock up on 2* rainbow evo runes so I can upgrade some talismans. I've been on zero for quite a while and I've decided to head back to the cosmos to try my luck harvesting some materials. I've been spending some time going through Battlefield on Madness and haven't had much luck so far.

Any suggestions? Is there a guide out there that points out increased drop rates for different materials?
    Really, anywhere will do man... just make sure to rub your lucky rabbit's foot and kiss a four-leaf clover first!

In all seriousness though, I really wish there were definitive guides for farming here...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    On Ailing Kingdom on Madness, farm the first two levels, they´re easy to do and they seem to always drop an evo rune. Just hope you get enough two star ones.

OS
    iOS
    So if I understand you correctly, trying to figure out which stages to play for certain drops is like trying to figure out what lottery numbers to play. If that's the case, I should just play the hardest level that I can beat. Only thing is, if I really need 2* runes... and I play a more advanced level that also drops 3* runes, then wouldn't it reduce my chances of getting 2*'s because there is now more variety of drops? So somewhere in there, there must be a good guide to more frequent 2* stuff.

Ugh, it's so complicated. Normally I wouldn't care, but I've been grinding all morning and haven't seen one 2* rainbow rune. I just got a 3* rainbow rune on DoW madness... does that mean I should go to an easier level? Hard mode?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    ...but I've been grinding all morning and haven't seen one 2* rainbow rune.
    you and I have the same kind of luck. the one thing i need or want never drops
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    you and I have the same kind of luck. the one thing i need or want never drops
    excactly... It took me forever to get that last 3* rainbow shard. I got it this morning - and swiftly evolved my Carriage Rider to 5* level 80!

I really wouldn't be surprised if the devs wrote lines of code to identify what materials you need most (and are only one item away from) and deny them from your RNG results for a period of time. It would certainly entice players to break out the old wallet and buy some evo packs. It would be smart of them - I really couldn't blame them from a business standpoint.

oh wait! I hope I'm not giving them ideas!

OS
    Android
    The thing is... if that happened to everyone, yes, some people would think to reach for their wallets... but the vast majority would likely just quit playing.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    reporting back... I just got my first 2* rainbow evo runes in days (two of them) on Powerslave madness...
    (for what it's worth)

OS
    Android
    Hey, it's something.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!