Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    oh wait! I hope I'm not giving them ideas!
    OMG HUSH YOUR MOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    reporting back... I just got my first 2* rainbow evo runes in days (two of them) on Powerslave madness...
    (for what it's worth)
    good to hear
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

The lack of resources to upgrade, namely 3* evo runes is REALLY making this game pointless. Seems all I do is auto-play the same damned levels and get nothing. I'm starting to ask myself why bother, there's got to be other games out there I can actually enjoy and accomplish something.

Can't upgrade toons, can't upgrade talismans. What's the point?

OS
    iOS
    What would you expect from a a turn based rpg? Have u ever played the old games like chrono trigger or ff? Theyre all about that grind! Its a major aspect of the game, yes it can be frustrating when rngesus abandons you but it also gives you that awesome satisfying feeling of getting what you have been trying to get for a month.

Its like farming crissaegrim in symphony of the night, it will take a couple of hours but eventually it will drop, and it will also complete the game for ya cuz crissaegrim op, and then u do that all over again for dual wielding 2 crissaegrims...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

I don't mind grinding. But two weeks of ZERO 3* runes since they pulled them in preparation for the dungeon. Then we get the dungeon and you a few runes the first time you play it, after that, it's near impossible. If the dungeons totally reset each week, that would be fine. But that does not appear to be the case.

Believe me, I'd have no problem spending days leveling up a toon. But you simply can't do it when there's no 3* runes to do so. It's not a grind when you cannot progress because materials are not available.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    I don't mind grinding. But two weeks of ZERO 3* runes since they pulled them in preparation for the dungeon. Then we get the dungeon and you a few runes the first time you play it, after that, it's near impossible. If the dungeons totally reset each week, that would be fine. But that does not appear to be the case.

Believe me, I'd have no problem spending days leveling up a toon. But you simply can't do it when there's no 3* runes to do so. It's not a grind when you cannot progress because materials are not available.
    I agree. It's damn hard to find 3* shards after the first pass. Also been thinking for a while that the game is becoming pointless.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    The lack of resources to upgrade, namely 3* evo runes is REALLY making this game pointless. Seems all I do is auto-play the same damned levels and get nothing. I'm starting to ask myself why bother, there's got to be other games out there I can actually enjoy and accomplish something.

Can't upgrade toons, can't upgrade talismans. What's the point?
    The point is to make you will to spend money to buy what you need

OS
    Android
    the game has some potential, and i think the evo-shard problematic is getting better. hopefully they will adress the rune/talisman problematic next, so that we can finally enjoy the game.

they fixed some nasty things in the last weeks for example:

-many of the main bugs for most people
    -ironite drops more
    -you can purchase more skillshards
    -finally you can earn some 3* shards after two weeks

it was a litte unfortunate that the bugs were so extreme, so they have to concentrate on them and not on the gameplay, this should get better now.

the listet changes tell me, that the devs are listening to us, so that we should raise our voice and say them, what they can do better :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Funny thing yesterday : was playing the secret location on underworld madness and boom and 6 YELLOW 3* shards....15 matches on the yellow rift level 10(which supposedly was designed to get these shards) ,not one....

Weird having them there while the rift is open.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    On Death's Door in hard difficulty can bring you some 3* runes and evo runes. My new favourite farming level

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    On Death's Door in hard difficulty can bring you some 3* runes and evo runes. My new favourite farming level
    saying which world it's in, would spare us some research time