Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Yeah... I generally do my daily 1 battle and then towards the end of the week I do enough to get over 1900. It's kinda nice and laid back since by the end of the week I've dropped back so low in the ranking that I can make up enough points in about a half hour. Gauntlet is fun but I get tired swapping talismans around when you get to the class specific and no duplicates rounds. Now if there was an easier way to swap talismans, that could be a game changer. I also don't like the fact that in Gauntlet you are forced to have dupes for certain levels, but you have no way of knowing which talismans you have on which character. I can see the skill shards, but not the talisman combination. They only way to tell the difference is if you go write down the stats of each and refer to your reference sheet. It's easy when you only have two of a character and you have one "Locked" and the other isn't... that's an easy way to tell... but when you have 4 or 5 of one, you really have no way of knowing. I'm going off post now so I'll stop...

Sorry...
    a way to make this a non-issue.... remove all talisman from a toon after you use it so you know it is no longer available.

OS
    Android
    Yup, you are correct that buffs are a major part of the game. A year ago we weren't dealing with so many buff/defuff/passive options. The strength of the toon may not he as important as before, we now have to deal with relics. I can tell the difference going against players with full relics. If you are not a die hard player or spending real money on special talisman the game is way different.

This is off topic, but you can really see the difference relics make in the special dungeons. With identical teams people with fewer relics cant always clear the battlefields.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    how you people playing this days pvp against FFE,Prisoner and KP?My all team have immunity but always my all team passive are disabled,how? today i lost 13 battles in row by attacking and enemy ALWAYS playing first turn and on first attack my all team is stunned by FFE...when i see enemy playing first i immediately restart game to save time...from 3200 i go down to 2900 points...today i give extra points to all if you goes first
    fuck pvp!
    Last edited by Ip4; 04-10-2019 at 04:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    how you people playing this days pvp against FFE,Prisoner and KP?My all team have immunity but always my all team passive are disabled,how? today i lost 13 battles in row by attacking and enemy ALWAYS playing first turn and on first attack my all team is stunned by FFE...when i see enemy playing first i immediately restart game to save time...from 3200 i go down to 2900 points...today i give extra points to all if you goes first
    fuck pvp!
    Muhaha, maybe I should also switch to this cheesy defense if this makes so much trouble to many of you
    I normally have no problems with this team (that's why I have another defense setup), but sometimes (my statistic says in about 3-4% of the matches) a miracle happens and when they go first and FFE has some heavy buffs, he kills 3 of my 4 guys with one smash bypassing all blockers and other passives. It was already confirmed by the devs that there is some struggle with the Prisoner's passive in the code in combinations with others (obviously KP).
    The real problem is NotB Eddie and if the funny new green robot gets many extra turns and by this also the heavy buffs...could not believe my eyes with this one!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    FFE stun better than Horus...what to say...lol

OS
    iOS
    I have a 30% to win against this team even if I go first. This build would not be nearly as powerful without Passive Disable ignoring all rules in the game and is the main reason why the Prisoner Passive needs to be addressed and fixed. Despite that my current defense has been holding up better but that is because of the AI controlling it and not me.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    my defense is FFE KP Prisoner and Musashi

I have about a 70% win rate on defense (currently 3 losses in last 10 shown) game says the rate is 67%.

Unfortunately I get very few attacks since I put this defense up. On the bright side, my rank doesnt drop and continues to climb slightly when someone does attack. On the down side, I'm going to actually have to play some games if I want to get above 1900 this week :-/

Arena is complete shit and i would be happy if it went away entirely.

OS
    Android
    I have been running a completely overpowered team of:
    Number of the Beast Eddie - Warlord, Hex and Cosmic who does up to 345+ per opponent hit
    Madam - Cosmic and Alchemy transforming negatives into buffs
    KP and Assassin Banshee both have Warlord, Immunity and Sustaining

This setup had a 68% defense last week, now hovering at 60%. Blast through most every opponent in a round or two, losing is like a fluke with all this protection and power.

This type of setup is what people are complaining about, but just like when I had a brief advantage running 4 sets of Primordials before they were nerfed, this wave will end. But what a ride!

OS
    Android
    Yes, edsel your team is pure horror! It was your team where NotB Ed did >1.2 million damage (!!!) to my team combined with one hit and I also have "some" relics...

One could say well done (which is true), but also could blame the game structure that this is possible (which is true aswell)

@Natasmai: Come on, Arena isn't that bad! Get up the ranks and it will be a bit more challenging (and your crazy defense rate will finally go away ) Maybe we will meet then once in a while!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Alchemy talismans have boosted my D % by more than 200% over last week.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..