Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes, edsel your team is pure horror! It was your team where NotB Ed did >1.2 million damage (!!!) to my team combined with one hit and I also have "some" relics...

One could say well done (which is true), but also could blame the game structure that this is possible (which is true aswell)

@Natasmai: Come on, Arena isn't that bad! Get up the ranks and it will be a bit more challenging (and your crazy defense rate will finally go away ) Maybe we will meet then once in a while!
    When they run the Arena events i do a bunch of arena, get up around 3000 rating, but it pays exactly the same prizes at the end of the week. Arena is complete garbage and its prize structure is so completely out of whack it is ridiculous. I use my SoW for Gauntlet, which i think supplies reasonably good rewards.

OS
    Android
    You are right, the pvp reward system needs a big adjustment. This would also make it more interesting for many as it seems. Still I enjoy the Ironite reward and the 15 IC for each win in the upper ranks! Gauntlet is still too expensive above AAA in my opinion, despite the fact that the costs were already reduced. Good thing that we have both, pvp and Gauntlet!

BTW: Congratulations to druid for Eternal last week! Really nice to see you up there, trooper! Unlucky to finish rather close to 10k, but still very great - my respect! Just for comparison, I finished #7 with only 60% of druid's points...this difference is huge!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I do the minimum in Arena - it is pointless for me. I dont have the time to get into the top10 so I dont bother and never will as the prizes are terrible and not worth the time at all. Battles are often too long and RNG kicks you in the balls a lot so I ten dto just try and saty in the top 200 or so and that is fine for me and means no need to buy any ironite or use any ironite to stay there. they really need to freshen up the loot for sure as there is only really FC and I focus more on doing gauntlet and even that just the bare minimum to get what I want - I then stop and that is me for that season.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    BTW: Congratulations to druid for Eternal last week! Really nice to see you up there, trooper! Unlucky to finish rather close to 10k, but still very great - my respect! Just for comparison, I finished #7 with only 60% of druid's points...this difference is huge!
    that difference right there is a huge part of why the arena system is broken. there shouldnt be such a disparity between players ratings. IMO, There should be a finite pool of "rating points" that gets traded amongst the players, we all start at 1600... If someone has a rank of 2400, someone else should have lost those same 800 points, but the total points in play should always balance out to 1600x(number of total players)