OS
    Android
    Not sure on drop rates:
    1000 sot (10 refills + normal refills)
    170 lillith frags
    435 souless demon
    2 rare souls!!!!!
    150 normal souls.

Rare souls just seem to have vanished, previous events I would average about 1 per refill. Last couple of events hardly any.

OS
    iOS
    Well I'm getting rare souls pretty well.. have 5 thus far.. and I'm NOT refilling SOT... and after 3.5 full (only naturally accrued) SOT runs in LOLX.. I have 75 M Soul fragments.... but I've picked up over 150 Lilith frags... so... not sure what's going on really.

These 4 star characters in LOL frag events are generally merely sacrifice fodder anyway.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    400 SOT on X, half a lilith and one soulless soul.
    Not complaining this time.
    Which half of Lilith did you get? Lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I noticed that, too! And it is smelly...

@devs: When will the Gauntlet return? And under which conditions?
    Ok i thought the same, wanted to get them in Gauntlet.., to complete my first set..,

But now it's like.., "We disabled Gauntlet because we broke it.., and as a reward for you we will disable it for so long, that we can give you the possibility to buy these Talisman again for real money what we had in Gauntlet this time. -> That is not available anywhere else anymore!"
    They are kidding us... do they really believe no one would realize this? oO what the fuck is this?!

It was the same for me, with necropolis Talis.., as Gauntlet was available i wanted to get the set for necropolis i played a bit and suddenly it said gauntlet is over (the new one started) and now i sit on two talis not a whole set... :/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Ok i thought the same, wanted to get them in Gauntlet.., to complete my first set..,

But now it's like.., "We disabled Gauntlet because we broke it.., and as a reward for you we will disable it for so long, that we can give you the possibility to buy these Talisman again for real money what we had in Gauntlet this time. -> That is not available anywhere else anymore!"
    They are kidding us... do they really believe no one would realize this? oO what the fuck is this?!

It was the same for me, with necropolis Talis.., as Gauntlet was available i wanted to get the set for necropolis i played a bit and suddenly it said gauntlet is over (the new one started) and now i sit on two talis not a whole set... :/
    Apparently (according to a reply from Mia) the talismans will cycle back round - I'm in the same boat with 2 but not the full set.

OS
    Android
    Yay for Lillith frags. Now if I could just get at least one of the 2 Lilliths I don't have (Gunner/Warrior) rather than getting dupes of the other 3 all the time, I'd be happy.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    Apparently (according to a reply from Mia) the talismans will cycle back round - I'm in the same boat with 2 but not the full set.
    Yeah but that they will available again is not the thing with what they are doing here...
    They were available in the gauntlet, as rewards.., and NOW after they broke it and disabled it, they SELL them.., that's kinda ...

Players maybe invested in SoW with Ironite, maybe Money (not me) for Ironite.., and now they SELL the rewards..,
    And our resources are lost.., ^^'

but it shows more and more the way what they are doing.., in my opinion..,

I have patience.., but that's not the thing..,

but that's the NF way of things.

Edit: Ok! Gauntlet is back.., and now we have still <5 days to get the power Talis.., that really ok, maybe i raged to quickly? xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-12-2018 at 12:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    2000 SoT today got 950 soulless frag and 390 Lilith, OUCH for the drop rates.

OS
    iOS
    You mean "ouch" for all that ironite you spent on refills.

Why does a game demand so many refills to effectively participate????
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The drop rate for the Lilith frag is low (so far only 1 soul, didn't open it as I already have all of 'em), pretty fair for the soulless (7), the rare souls (17) and countless common souls... I won't have enough gold to open all the souls I saved for the next sac event.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹