Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    400 SOT on X, half a lilith and one soulless soul.
    Not complaining this time.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I miss only the Warrior Lilith, but she is not best toon for PVP. Second: random what I get from the Lilith Soul, so I stopp the event, because I got 1 Magus Demon and that's enough for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I miss only the Warrior Lilith, but she is not best toon for PVP. Second: random what I get from the Lilith Soul, so I stopp the event, because I got 1 Magus Demon and that's enough for me.
    That's right, but I think she is great for PVE farming!
    Normally I grind a lot during these events, primarily to get many of the event chars for the next sacrifice events. But this time the drop rate seems to be very low so that I wonder if its wort it.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    About to drop another Mega and farm 7 see what the rates end up.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 09-11-2018 at 01:29 PM.

open the lillith soul on the LoL class day that you need. If you open it today, you should get a warrior class one, tomorrow should be a magus class and so on. It’s worked for me so far

OS
    Android
    It didn't work for me. I've earned 4 lillith souls over all events. Opened this one during the warrior lol, and got my 4th assassin lillith. So irritated! I recommend saving at least 2 of the new character to use in gauntlet.

OS
    iOS
    Drop rates seem lower for this event on the fragments at least. Standard drops for Lilith and souls fo rme I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    No frags at all during my first SoT refill this morning! A couple more refills have got me half a soulless soul so far...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkelstein-4509 View Post
    open the lillith soul on the LoL class day that you need. If you open it today, you should get a warrior class one, tomorrow should be a magus class and so on. It’s worked for me so far
    Opened one today, got a gunner. Witch I didn't had, just missing the Sentinel now.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Farming Warrior LoL level X only. Used 1000 SoT (125 runs + maybe a couple from rewarded SoT) and got:
    21-red 3* evolution shards
    14-clear 3* evolution shards
    190-Lilith fragments
    480-Soulless fragments

2 mega refills of 400 each, 2 normal runs of 80 SoT, and a handful to fill in.
    I see a lot of debate on what the hardest to get resource is. For me it is 3* evolution shards. I feel I am always behind on clear and colored both. It requires 9 clear per character so clear seems to be the most needed. In 1000 SoT spent today I can only upgrade 1.7ish characters.

During the LoL events I tend to burn a lot more SoT hoping to be able to upgrade level 4 characters.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID