Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Drop rates seem lower for this event on the fragments at least. Standard drops for Lilith and souls fo rme I think.
    Yes, devs certainly reduced so much frags drop rate of Lilith.
    About 5 frags every 100 sands of time for me !!!!

OS
    iOS
    600SOT = 230 demon fragments and 50 Lilith fragments

OS
    Android
    I'm having really different results than you guys.
    700SOT (more or less) = 375 demon and 290 Lilith

plus 3 rare souls.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Yeah, i just felt like the drop rate has been reduced on the Warrior Death Dog event, but this... is insane, i've never seen so poor drop rate on these kind of events.

Anyways i don't know if is something like a balance, because as you guys may know, these kind of events are the most exploited by everyone, when the events finishes there are a lot of people saying ''i pulled like 12 or 30 and 2 Liliths''.
    So i don't know if is a balance at all, but well... is just the first day, i guess now we'll have the enough quantity to get the character of the event (maybe 2 or 3), but i disagree on the Lilith's Fragment reduced drop rate.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Farming Warrior LoL level X only. Used 1000 SoT (125 runs + maybe a couple from rewarded SoT) and got:
    21-red 3* evolution shards
    14-clear 3* evolution shards
    190-Lilith fragments
    480-Soulless fragments

2 mega refills of 400 each, 2 normal runs of 80 SoT, and a handful to fill in.
    I see a lot of debate on what the hardest to get resource is. For me it is 3* evolution shards. I feel I am always behind on clear and colored both. It requires 9 clear per character so clear seems to be the most needed. In 1000 SoT spent today I can only upgrade 1.7ish characters.

During the LoL events I tend to burn a lot more SoT hoping to be able to upgrade level 4 characters.
    I haven't compiled any data on this, but I fell I get more 3* clear evo shards from farming AMOLAD and NOTB, than LOL X.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

Banned
    We got 666 ironite for free, with that droprates they get them back.

OS
    iOS
    I've been running a test... no refilling here. Just playing ONLY naturally accrued SOT.. I gotta say.. these events give you crap without refilling SOT.

Crusader event gave me 2 souls.... and after 3 full SOT runs in LOL X for this event, I'm not even half-way to 1 M Soulless Soul.

It would appear to me that in some misguided effort to keep long-term players from capitalizing on things.... the devs have decided that you now MUST refill SOT to actually make any event worthwhile. I imagine being a new players... how horrible would these events be if you struggled to farm or BNW??? With my team it's a no-brainer and I win eery run, but if I wouln't just auto-play it.. well.. I'd be dumping this "game" so fast I'd never remember event loading it to begin with.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Are the LOL dumbgeons freezing up on anyone else?

OS
    iOS
    I farm NotB for all my Trooper runs when I am not actively working whatever event is active. I get about 1-2 clear 3* evolution shards for every 80 SoT. It is rare for me to get more than 2 from NotB. I've wondered if I get a slightly better drop rate from AMoLaD but I've not really tried to track that.

This event I always run extra because I can sacrifice any extra souls I get and the Lilith fragments help too. I need all of the 3* evolution runes so I save ironite intentionally for each day of this event to try to stock up. I just wish they would include Gunner and Assassin LoL in these. I'm always extra short on Gunner evolution material.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Jesus Christ how are Lilith souls still giving dupes? I’ve opened four, three of which were warrior Lilith.