Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Here's a request from HeadOnFire-1446. I try to run all my troopers every day.

I switch my champion from time to time (currently The Clairvoyant). Here's a thread I posted detailing which characters I choose as my champ https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ctive-Troopers
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Is there a way to tell which of my troopers aren't using my trooper daily so I can weed them out and find Moe active users?

OS
    Android
    Just click on the trooper icon from the main screen. Under each of your troopers it shows you the last time they logged on.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Just click on the trooper icon from the main screen. Under each of your troopers it shows you the last time they logged on.
    Hi ML is that right? Is it the last time they logged on or the last time they used your trooper? I honestly don't know....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I am not certain, but thought I have seen peoples names on badges earned after reset and the next day it showed only a few minutes had passed. I could be wrong. I dont check my troopers but once a week. I have a trooper named Karapian who hasn't been on in 5 days anyone here from him. He has been a reliable trooper for some time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Ok what I know for certain is, Stormseye has attacked me a few times in arena (this was yesterday) and the attack time I'm certain is accurate, showed minutes ago, but when I checked troopers it showed he had (what I had previously thought) had not been active for 4 hours... so I believe you maybe onto something ML! The troopers time is their log in time..
    I'm constantly logged in so I wonder what that does to me lol....

OS
    Android
    I always give troopers 9 days of not playing before I drop them. This way I don't get someone who might be taking a vacation or what not.

OS
    Android
    As far as I've seen, the only way to actually know if someone is using you as a trooper is to keep track of those that pop up when you start the game.
    I keep track of each trooper every day so I know who's a slacker and who isn't. I dropped two a few days ago, and have two more to drop the next day or two, they pay back about 30-40%, yet every few days I check and they've been logged in that day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    As far as I've seen, the only way to actually know if someone is using you as a trooper is to keep track of those that pop up when you start the game.
    I keep track of each trooper every day so I know who's a slacker and who isn't. I dropped two a few days ago, and have two more to drop the next day or two, they pay back about 30-40%, yet every few days I check and they've been logged in that day.
    With an attitude like that I bet you'd make a fine manager somewhere Wyphy, I'm about the same, though of late I have been a bit slack on keeping track of things, there never seems to be a shortage of players requesting to join my team ATM...
    Fortunately I have made some alliances with a lot of well known names here on the forums, it's really the only way to be sure of it all. Plus you get to advise others if there will be possible week or two on holidays and suchlike...

I think I still have two or three of my original troopers from well over two years ago...

OS
    iOS
    I kept a list for a while. It became really tedious and started to make the game feel like work so I stopped. I did filter out a lot of players who logged in but didn't play their troopers very often though.
    This forum has helped me get more daily players on my list. I'd say I'm around 75%-80% daily players now. Whenever I see someone here on the forum advertise for a daily player I try to get them added for the few I have left who aren't here regularly.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID