Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    you must be sacrificed more that 100 characters?

OS
    Android
    Wife and son both pulled Icarus, I wasn't so lucky.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Second tier VI this event and vortex gave me DDE and Crusader. With Icarus from the first day the three new characters pulled from 15 event souls and 15 rare G/A. Not bad this time.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    you must be sacrificed more that 100 characters?
    Not sure how many. Double tier 6 is the sweet spot for me. If you're lucky on that, can sometimes get back enough to do it again. Gained almost 200 skill shards from the event also. About 100 g/a, 50 rare and 16 legendary less than what I started with. Now back to hoarding souls for the next event.

OS
    Android
    I did just that but still no response. Every time there's a glitch or bug when new event's are run and the drop rates for Icarus and Daedalus are ridiculous I've done 35+ Hubris souls and all I have to show is one 4*
    So I got no Souls from the start of the sacrifice event and none of the EXCLUSIVE units great going.

OS
    Android
    After dropping a bunch of rare souls I managed to score Clansman Eddie and Warrior Hellraiser, both new characters for me, so on top of Daedalus I haven't done too bad...even if Beast Eddie continues to evade me.. back to hoarding souls and leveling up my dupes
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I have the feel, this Event they reduced the drop rate for 5* Characters from souls...

Did anyone get Rare Souls from LoL Dungeons?
    I did a mega refill of SoT for Gunner and not a single Rare soul.
    Now i will try at Assassin LoL.., let's see.., i expect ZERO Rare Souls...

In the last Event i got over 3-5 from this amount of runs with 400 SoT...

Edit: Haha not a single Rare Soul.., did they reduce the drop rates? Did they disabled them? Because we need souls? But it's better to buy them? mmh.. hmm.., who knows.., but what i know is, that this whole thing is weird af....
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-17-2018 at 05:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    I pulled one from Assassin last night. But even better was it was really generous with 3* Purple Evo Shards.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    iOS
    LOL traditionally is very stingy with Rare souls. Even during the "increased chance" periods, it's not like they drop regularly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    LOL traditionally is very stingy with Rare souls. Even during the "increased chance" periods, it's not like they drop regularly.
    Yeah i know..

But while the Magus Soulless Demon Event i got over 10-15 Rare Souls.., for every 400 SoT Mega Refill 2-5..,
    Now for 400 in Gunner and 400 in Assassin not a single one..,

Even the Drops.., i got for over 100 Souls (Heroic/ G/A /Rare Souls) only two 5* Character this time.., every other Sacrifice Event i got mininum 3-5 5* Star..,

But finally the 5* from Rare was a Pharaoh Dog King.., i was chasing him for years.

And Heroic Souls.., over 20-30.., maybe more.., because i'm chasing for Beast Eddie.., only three Star Crap or 4* Star Dupes..,
    I got a Prisoner the 4th-7th Dupe since the first..,
    But i'm unsure if i pulled him before this Event..,