Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
So I managed an ultimate sac and a vortex, which gave me 10 hubris souls, about 40 g/a souls and a whole bunch of skill shards. No new characters from them of all of my other souls...
Went onto my second acc. to try, didn't manage any really good sacs (Just enough to get me a few hubris souls) and out comes Icarus, and my first Cyborg and Beast Eds!

I'm starting to think that the newer accounts get better drops. That second one is only about 2-3 months old and has gotten around 80% of the new characters, including ones I just can't seem to pull from the other. My main one, that I've had for just over a year and a half? Nothing. :/
Perhaps this also explains why a lot of others don't seem to get anything from events...
O
On my primary account I got all Eddies so far (except for the ones i stupidly sacrificed again) and most newer toons. And just got Icarus. Been using this account for some time now. So it is not just new accounts that get the new toons, but just the RNG-monster in full effect I think.