Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Man do I regret wasting Ironite on souls. You would've thought that I would've learnt my lesson from everyone else, but of course I just had to try and test my luck once more to see if I'd get Daedalus...
    3* dupes. All of them. Groan. At least it wasn't real cash though. I think I'm just gonna save my Ironite and Souls for Soul Trade + Whenever Krampus, Beast and Coalgiver come back. I'll be able to die happy the day I get those three lol.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Keeping up with overpowered characters and talismans requires constant expense of time, game resources and sometimes real money. With such slim chances at getting a game changing reward no wonder so many are burning up whatever necessary to try getting Daedalus, or the Beast when he was briefly available.
    As Stormseye pointed out on another thread a team with the latest and greatest can destroy last months top build supported with hi level relics. I started my second account during the anniversary event, got a collection of the right characters/talismans and am mowing down very powerful opponents on autopilot using a pc+emulator. Iron Ed with Guard, Magus Lilith with Destiny, Daedalus with Echo, and Osiris with Counterstrike shredding what used to be tough opponents - and all I have for Relics is a bit of health.

OS
    Android
    I only had resources for 2 vortex fills, 1 exalted and 2 VI. So not that many events souls, and none of the event toons, again.
    But I got several Eddies I was missing, Iron and Benjamin, a older 4* toons that I never seen.

Still frustrating, but I only started to play in May I think, so I still have a long way to go, and still a lot of patience, compared to the guys that have been playing for a long while.
    Like Symbiote always says, patience is the key.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    I only had resources for 2 vortex fills, 1 exalted and 2 VI. So not that many events souls, and none of the event toons, again.
    But I got several Eddies I was missing, Iron and Benjamin, a older 4* toons that I never seen.

Still frustrating, but I only started to play in May I think, so I still have a long way to go, and still a lot of patience, compared to the guys that have been playing for a long while.
    Like Symbiote always says, patience is the key.
    Don't be sad : I did 2 ultimate, 3 VI, 4 vortex, buy 4 mega-pack and still didn't get Deadalus or Icarus (only Crusader and Viking as new Eddie, but could buy Alexander)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Don't be sad : I did 2 ultimate, 3 VI, 4 vortex, buy 4 mega-pack and still didn't get Deadalus or Icarus (only Crusader and Viking as new Eddie, but could buy Alexander)
    Alexander \m/
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    It's a very long way.

I started last year in January, if i'm not wrong..,
    But everything without paying real money.., sometimes it really sucks if you miss Event Characters, which aren't available after the Event for a loooooong time..,

But meanwhile, if you get other Chars you waited for, for so long it is a very cool.
    Especially if you're Collector and try to level up all of them, maybe use them some where in time..,

But it's hard sometime to not get frustrated. x'D