Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    30 event souls give me Deadalus

OS
    iOS
    Well it’s not corrected for me.

Filled the Vortex again from and Ultimate and Exalted Sacrifice and still now souls.

Logged out as Gauntlet wasn’t available for me. Now Time Riff and Arena are gone too. Hope support gets back to me soon and fixes it for me.

OS
    Android
    I know I'll eat these words later but from what I've seen so far in defence teams the pair of them could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag!
    Easily mastered... Still I wish I had one or the other or both?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I did Ultimate Sacrifice but 0 Nubris Souls. This is a joke?

OS
    iOS
    Got no 5 star characters and the only new character for me was Crusade Eddie. Still no doomsday or Benjamin Breeg.

OS
    Android
    I did a Tier VII which completed a vortex fill as well so I got 65 G/As and the 15 hubris souls. I got dupes of rainmaker (now I finally have him he keeps dropping), cyborg, navigator and iron eddies, numerous other 4* assassin dupes, no 4* gunners (which is a little strange) but no DDE or Beast Eddie....

I dropped the 15 Hubris expecting one or two 4* dupes at best but finally I got my first ever event character and it was Daedalus to boot. So I'm happy, not sure how strong he is but his passive seems like it could be quite useful

I'm still sitting on dupes and souls so who knows what else I might get but at the same time I feel like I have received my luck so maybe I should quit while ahead :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Wings of NOTHING...4 me.

OS
    Android
    Puh, hard conditions - again! 0.7% to get one of the 2 characters from an event soul (if they drop at all). This means you need large amounts of souls usually (yes, its statistics, also 1 soul can be enough). And this after the very resource intense Gods of Powerslave slaughter 2 weeks ago... seems I cannot take part this time. Very disappointing! Where are the sacrifice events that make use of small sacrifices not only >Tier6 and Vortex?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The second Hubris soul (from five I think) has gave me Icarus. I don't remember when I got event character from an event soul but it happens
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I did a Tier VII which completed a vortex fill as well so I got 65 G/As and the 15 hubris souls. I got dupes of rainmaker (now I finally have him he keeps dropping), cyborg, navigator and iron eddies, numerous other 4* assassin dupes, no 4* gunners (which is a little strange) but no DDE or Beast Eddie....

I dropped the 15 Hubris expecting one or two 4* dupes at best but finally I got my first ever event character and it was Daedalus to boot. So I'm happy, not sure how strong he is but his passive seems like it could be quite useful

I'm still sitting on dupes and souls so who knows what else I might get but at the same time I feel like I have received my luck so maybe I should quit while ahead :P
    Grats with Daedalus. Could you post his abilities/passive? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Just got Icarus myself, so wonder if I should do more to try and get Daedalus or just call the quits on this event for now.