Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    40 event souls and no new character.

OS
    Android
    I am still owed some hubris souls from one vortex fill but I did do two or three tier 6 fills and have thrown some 8 to 10 hubris souls in but produced bupkis!
    To answer Stormseye on rare souls I dropped a bunch in today, around 70 or 80 best guess, I pulled a host of four star dupes including carriage rider Eddie and a 5 star Visions Eddie a Beast Eddie from a GA rare soul I'm about to complete another vortex but can't do any more till I'm awarded for the vortex fill that didn't drop all it's goodies...

I can't complain though when you nearly have everything it's a bit hard to nab something new and I too nabbed crusader a few days ago so guess that's it for me!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure if I missed some of my hubris souls, I made an exalted sacrifice and a vortex, because I wasn't paying attention to drops, but the souls did give a duplicate clansman,and a new cyborg.

OS
    Android
    I’m pretty pissed. I had a ton of dupes and 86 legendary souls. The legendaries gave me nine 5 star characters, so not bad. Still no Doomsday but whatever. Idid enough level 6 sacrifices and vortex fills to get 95 event souls. Got a Hallowed Eddie and Icarus. Fucking sucks cause he can drop from anything and Daedalus is event exclusive so I really wanted him obviously. FYI all that is from saving and grinding daily, I don’t spend real money and don’t waste ironite on event souls for this very reason.

OS
    iOS
    3 vortex refills, 2 times got only skill shards and 5 Event Souls, once with 40 rare souls and 5 event souls.

3 VI drops and still owed 5 souls from first bugged one.

0 new character from event souls.
    Received 2 rare souls from dropping some 3* level 2 sacrifices. Turned in both and got Crusader and DDE.

Oddly enough none of my troopers have recieved new characters. Thats not saying mucu but usually one or two have the new characters. I feel something still isnt right with the drop rates.

OS
    Android
    Just found someone that has Daedalus and damn really sucks I got Icarus instead. Damn man his passive is badass, grants immunity to team from perfect corruption and that’s only part of the passive.

OS
    Android
    I got Icarus from a rare soul. Luck was with me there

OS
    Android
    I've dropped about 6 vortexes (maybe more) and working on another. Probably about 14 level VI or higher sacrifices. Think I ended up with about 70+ish Event souls.

Only soul I got that I didn't have before is Benjamin Breeg. No Icarus or Daedelus for me so far.

FWIW: I had 15 Soulless warrior souls, 40ish GA's, 5 Legendary, 120 Rare, a few class specific souls, a Lillith and an Alchemist on hand when I went into this event, plus about 3000 common souls that I'm now working through.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    So I managed an ultimate sac and a vortex, which gave me 10 hubris souls, about 40 g/a souls and a whole bunch of skill shards. No new characters from them of all of my other souls...
    Went onto my second acc. to try, didn't manage any really good sacs (Just enough to get me a few hubris souls) and out comes Icarus, and my first Cyborg and Beast Eds!

I'm starting to think that the newer accounts get better drops. That second one is only about 2-3 months old and has gotten around 80% of the new characters, including ones I just can't seem to pull from the other. My main one, that I've had for just over a year and a half? Nothing. :/
    Perhaps this also explains why a lot of others don't seem to get anything from events...
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 09-14-2018 at 06:38 AM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    It took me 5 Vortex fills to get both new toons ;-) Looking good so far, especially Daedalus' passive
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/