Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah well.. I've had shit sac events for the last 2 sac events.. I feel your pain. Really put a hit into the motivation to keep playing.... starting to feel time is better spent elsewhere if this "game" isn't going to be beneficial. I can go throw nickels in a slot machine at at least have a 47% chance of getting something back.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Wings of garbage event...looks like more than 95% players receive only garbage this event...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Wings of garbage event...looks like more than 95% players receive only garbage this event...
    Dont you know that it is the height of Hubris to expect better odds?
    I hope you all got at least one 5 star. I filled 2 vortexes and made 3 exalted sacrifices and out of all the rewards received only one new character. Cyborg.

OS
    Android
    event done for me many sacrifices and souls = only dupes (0 new characters) again and again and nothing to sacrifice now
    It became ridiculous....For support we have same chance for loot
    My shit loot year continu 0 new event characters during events
    Last edited by blade685; 09-17-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah well.. I've had shit sac events for the last 2 sac events.. I feel your pain. Really put a hit into the motivation to keep playing.... starting to feel time is better spent elsewhere if this "game" isn't going to be beneficial. I can go throw nickels in a slot machine at at least have a 47% chance of getting something back.
    Yeah the motivation decreases with every new "downgrade"..,
    At least i would be happy if they would finally REALLY fix the damn game..,
    But i think this is utopia.., they won't listen to their players...
    And this is a big mistake, because the community here is a really cool and i see so many long time players who are everytime disappointed when a new "downgrade" comes out or a new REALLY STABLE EVENT... xD

But at least, where i thought this time my account is cursed and i can't pull 5* i pulled two new Characters.., Pharaoh Dog King and The Nomad.., still chasing the Beast with Heroic souls.., which game me only 3* crap or 4* dupes..,
    Unfortunately no Daedalus.., because he is only available in Hubris Souls..

Btw. i pulled like 3 or 4 Crusader Eds... it is sooo strange, that you will pull so often Characters after you pulled them once.., strange RNG...

I think i will come to an end because i can't do any more sacrifices.., Hubris gave me only shit 3* or some 4* dupes (i think.. ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Haha yeah. I love all the people here who are raging like me.

I think this game fits to the Track "Thin Line between Love and Hate" haha

OS
    iOS
    Only thing gained from the event was Crusader. Not too upset as I was had a surplus of souls and even after dropping 200 G/A souls I still don't have Astra lol. The new characters are neat but I don't seem to be suffering from not having them. Most events I go in not expecting to gain anything and am rarely disappointed in that regard. Sac events are my least favorite because they benefit mainly older players with large character lists and multiple duplicates. Playing my sons account sometimes, I often had to decide "Can I get this character again if I chose to sacrifice it to hit that next tier and get a chance at a new character?" Most times that ended in losing a descent character and getting 3* returns so I no longer do that. So for the newer players I feel that Sacrifice events are the least rewarding.

I usually just try for the reward souls from challenges and what ever duplicates I had, and if no new character is gained then I just pass on the event. I don't buy event souls for Ironite anymore as the chance to gain is just too small. I really think they should lower the tier rewards and amount of souls awarded accordingly. Say maybe to tier 4 as that it requires a bit more than 3* characters to achieve but you still can gain 1-2 event souls. My son has yet to achieve anything higher than a V tier and though he plays sporadically, he has played for over a year and collected a few 5* characters.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Daedalus, much llke Gunner Lilith, with 100% Crit and Ascension is way overpowered. With one it's very overpowered, with both it's a team-killer with one hit. But beyond that, neither is game-changing here either in terms of my attacking and PvP. (I don't have Icarus or Daedalus)

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    But at least, where i thought this time my account is cursed and i can't pull 5* i pulled two new Characters.., Pharaoh Dog King and The Nomad..,

Funny.... I sacrificed my full power, full sharded, Nomad for this event (because I never use him).
    Last edited by Yup; 09-17-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Pulled Icarus from a legendary soul, and Daedalus from hubris soul. Approximately 250 hubris souls dropped, enough vortex fills to earn two alchemists who were promptly sacrificed. About 30 million gold invested to level toons for sacrifice. Not easy pulls.
    Looks like we were in the same boat, exept while you were sitting on first class I had to sit with the cattle...
    I also had big stacks of rare, g/a and legendary souls + many high essense dupe toons. The Vortex ring was close to empty when I started and I had only a few (if any) Alchemists frags.
    After 150+ hubris souls I pulled Icarus from a rare soul. On the following 150+ hubris souls I pulled another 3 Icarus. Deadalus on the other hand was nowhere to be seen.
    By now I was running out of gold and had to start selling shards and runes to get gold. To keep the sacrifice going I also had to start sacrifice dupes I had no plans of sacrificing in the first place.
    Then, after about 15+ vortexes and 400+ hubris souls Deadalus appeared. Phew...
    In the end I was 25 frags away from my second Alchemist and one exhalted sacrifice away from a new vortex fill.

Here are some calculations:
    If a vortex fill gives an average of 20 Alchemist frags each time, then you need 15 vortexes to get 2. In my opinion the average is closer to 15 frags per vortex fill.
    You need 100 000 essense for each vortex. Lets say you do 4 exhalted sacrifies at 20001 essense each, then you get 5 hubris souls each sacrifice. Then lets say you sacrifice several 3* characters that gives a total of 20000 essense. Now you have a vortex fill which gives you another 5 hubris souls. This would give 25 hubris souls for every vortex fill you do. (I think the average is higher than 25 hubris souls) 15 vortex * 25 hubris souls = 375 hubris souls. I think in my case the number of souls are probably higher.
    Lets say I bought 375 souls with ironite. A 10 pack of hubris souls costs 90 ironite per soul. 90*375=33750 ironite. 4000 ironite costs $100. That gives (33750/4000)*100=$843,75. Pretty much to get a highlighted character.
    I sacrificed at least 50 toons per vortex fill (probably more) 50 toons*15 vortex=750 toons sacrificed.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Funny.... I sacrificed my full power, full sharded, Nomad for this event (because I never use him).
    Oh.., I never would sacrifice a character i got the first time, the first what i do is to lock a character if it is a new one.
    I have so many characters i never used.
    But i'm a collector and i'm trying to max them out, level 100, Talismans (but there are so many which not have only one. xD) and so on.., but i'm far away from this goal.

But now with what Stormseye said.., i was thinking.., "mmh if i would sacrifice some of the characters i can pull again, should it sacrifice them to increase the chance for Event Souls and the Characters.." but no no no.., xD Locked Characters will stay locked.., this would be more frustrating than good. And it would be the same mistake like buying Event Souls with Ironite.., what a waste...

My goal is to collect all of them, i want to have all poke.., ehm Characters and try to max them or so. xD
    But no dupes.., even it could be useful for Gauntlet.., i want to make it with no dupes.., i don't like dupes. xD

OS
    iOS
    Will never sacrifice singles again. Sold Alliance General way back before sacrifice pit and it took me till last month to get another..then I pulled two more during this event.