I have to fess up my horns came out today, after sacrificing everything I'd saved in the three weeks since the last sac event I must have turned in I don't know for sure but I had 2 x vortex fills and 2 x 6 tier fills and several 5 tier fills. Whatever that gets you in hubris souls....
Out of that I got nothing, I'm kinda doing ok in PVP but have seen soooo many teams with one or both of the new characters I got caught in the trap.
After so much luck recently with souls dropping I.e Crusader, Osiris, etc... I could not except that in all the soul drops I did not pull at least one of them!
So I purchased an Aussie dollars $80.00 bundle which had 1800 ironite over the 1200 I already had, I purchased the hubris mega pack x2 that is 1800 ironite, it produced a dupe Hallowed Eddie the rest were mainly 3* characters, still no new characters so I went a way for a little while then returned purchased an ironite top up of 675, and purchased another mega pack, dropped another 10 hubris souls in still nothing only 1 x 4* G Hellraiser.

I am annoyed but not complaining, rather I write this as a warning to all, I know better than what I did today and still I fell in the trap!
I will stick to my past strategy of only purchasing worthwhile ironite bundles maybe once a month twice if truly worth it.
It's only money I will get more but I will be very cautious in future idiot that I am....