Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question Sacrifice now or hold for 'Soul Trade'

Sitting on a stack of rare souls (120 ish + 600/700 normal souls).

Any thoughts on what the next event will be? Direct deals with troopers, trade in values for specific Eddie's? Or something totally different and the title is a distraction 😀.

I'm working on the basis that NF want people to burn through souls this event and buv more to benefit from the next event - resource drain approach.

But I am probably a mile off!!

OS
    iOS
    if you didn't sacrifice yesyerday than better save for next month sacrifice

OS
    Android
    I stopped when I got Daedalus (esp since he's only available through Hubris souls), and am now saving anything I'm getting for next time.

That said, I pretty much exhausted all unopened souls, so what I have now are a bunch of 4*/5* chars that I did redeem and am holding on to, plus the unopened souls I collected over the last day or so. Shouldn't take that long to build up a small pile tho.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I used pretty much 99% of my souls up in trying to get Daedalus, so I'm currently saving up SOT and Ironite to head into the LOL when it opens again tomorrow. I always get several stacks of commons from them, which could be helpful if it's a case of "X commons = Rare" or whatever.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I'm burning down the house...

Sacrificed full power, fully sharded, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, Lady Azov, Bastion, a dupe Osiris I had, and many others... 2 vortex fills, one alone worth 70k+ essence..... so what'd I get???

Nuthin.... a few 4 stars...... no Icarus, No Daedalus... nuthin...... not even Breeg or Crusader which I'm missing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm burning down the house...

Sacrificed full power, fully sharded, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, Lady Azov, Bastion, a dupe Osiris I had, and many others... 2 vortex fills, one alone worth 70k+ essence..... so what'd I get???

Nuthin.... a few 4 stars...... no Icarus, No Daedalus... nuthin...... not even Breeg or Crusader which I'm missing.
    Ouch, that is a sore one! I was lucky this time - two vortex with what I had and what I got - didn't not get great pulls to start with but in the last round I sacrificed my last 5 Hubris and got Breeg and Daedalus - this is my first ever event win after playing nearly from the start! So I will take it and probably have over two years of the sam event luck!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    nothing here too after sacrificed all my dupe toons again....like always
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I'm saving toons as well as souls for the soul exchange event. I'm hoping that I can exchange an Eddie for an Eddie or a 4 star for a 4 star etc. I would even be happy if I traded in a 3 star Eddie for an Eddie I dont have even if they would drop down to 3 stars when they would normally be a 5 star. Any thoughts?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I'm saving toons as well as souls for the soul exchange event. I'm hoping that I can exchange an Eddie for an Eddie or a 4 star for a 4 star etc. I would even be happy if I traded in a 3 star Eddie for an Eddie I dont have even if they would drop down to 3 stars when they would normally be a 5 star. Any thoughts?
    Wow, really high hopes there! I don't want to disappoint you...but do you really think that is realistic? I mean the immortal event used to be one of the most generous events and you remember what happened to that... But because of the many many errors of disastrous magnitude in the last months, something generous would be highly welcome - no doubt.
    Also, it if it is called "soul" trade I assume it might be about souls and not characters. So maybe something like X normal souls = Y rare souls. Or 2 rare souls = 1 rare class soul of your choice etc.
    Ooooor its something completely different, e.g. a new character or talisman that enables to change skills (="soul") with another character for 1 turn :P
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    What's this "soul trade" event you're talking about?