Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    *cough*Cough* remember "Cyborg Monday".. I would NOT get your hopes up too much.

My guess would be "Soul trade" has NOTHING to do with trading souls i.e. swap, convert, exchange. But perhaps rather "Trade" as in profession, craft, etc. Possibly a character name...

I highly doubt NF would EVER implement ANYTHING to allow users to actually exchange souls. At most they might, on a slim chance, allow something like 1000 regular souls for 1 rare soul or 10000 regular souls for 15 fragments of some character. But even that is reeeeeealllllly going beyond what I've seen this company supply players with.

NF seems to have the mistaken mindset of "make it rare and they'll spend." rather than the more favorable "make it fun and they'll spend." I've posted a couple times that they should make characters much easier to acquire, then make the power ups more difficult to get and offer THoSE for $$$ (like talismans, skill shards, etc). If players actually GOT characters.. they'd be more likely to spend to power them up as opposed to spending for some random 0.1% chance at a character.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-18-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes the name conjures up grand schemes of how cool it would be if...then we wake up to some junk playing Powerslave 1000 times for a talisman you never use.

OS
    Android
    We will get one cosmos grind this month. Soul trade OR Light atack of baroness.

By name, the most propably grind event should be the last.

In my opinion, IF the soul trade be actualy related to exchange, I think will be trade of souls for fragments, and tend to be a hard convert rate.

OS
    Android
    After seeing their Facebook post. You're trading souls for "high value rewards" so it is, in fact, a soul trade. I just hope they mean all kinds of souls. Because I have too many common and colored souls, and too few normal rare souls.

Having this right after a sacrifice event is a bit lame but chances are there's gonna be soooommmmeeetthhing in the store that we can buy that will get us going on the event.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Doesn't matter 4 me, because of these very low droprates. Doesn't matter how many souls I own or can trade...1% chance to get something useful and 99% chance to get dupes...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Doesn't matter 4 me, because of these very low droprates. Doesn't matter how many souls I own or can trade...1% chance to get something useful and 99% chance to get dupes...
    biggest problem in that game are and since the beginning....: ridiculous drop rate for many players, constant bugs and no new content
    I play all troopers all days.