OS
    Android

"Special" talismans

Hey guys, what's up?

I've been reading this forum since i found it on google 2-3 weeks ago, while searching for some info about the game, and now i decided to sign up to ask something about talismans indeed:

I've noticed that rare times, when you check the preview of a 4* talisman which you are willing to evolve to 5*, you can see that if you'll do it, it'll get crazy high "stats" if you rank it up, unlike the other talismans (even of the same "alignment").

*example*:
    At the moment i got a 4* fully upgraded red talisman that i still can't evolve to 5*. It gives 815 HP,257 ATT, 82 DEF (not sure what its original name is, my game is in italian but translating it might be the "strenght talisman (fierce)"?) and it gives you +15% ATT.
    Anyways, in the evolving preview it says it will jump to 1142 HP,451 ATT,114 DEF at the first level of 5 stars!
    While another 4* fully upgraded red strenght talisman that i have (which though has magic resistance instead of defence as third feature) says it will get if evolved: 652 HP,206 ATT, 65 MAG.RES. like any other "normal" talisman i guess.

Does anybody know if this is random, or it's just that some specific talismans when evolved to 5 stars, get very higher stats than the other ones?

Thanks in advance and sorry for any grammar mistake!

OS
    Android
    if you follow the link you will get the informations to every talisman and it'S maximum stats. the stats are fixed, so there is no randomness in that

(you have to log in to follow the link)
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ustrated-Guide

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Ok, thanks for help man