OS
    Android

Inconsistent Badges for the next few days.

Hey Troopers!

Just wanted to give all of my Troopers a little heads up. For the next week or so, I may not be able to give everyone badges every day. Hopefully this will only last for an odd day or two. This is because I've got a hell of a lot of IRL work to be getting on with. I've got a concert to put on tomorrow night, and preparations to make for tonight. On top of that, I've got things such as coursework to catch up on. I'll try and run the game alongside me while I work, but getting to everyone on some days may not be possible.

Finally, at the end of the month (28 possibly, 29 and 30th certain) I'll be off to London Tattoo Convention, meaning I won't be on much, if not at all. I do apologise for this, but I promise to make it up afterwards, as my schedule should be a lot clearer.

Thanks for the understanding, everyone. \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    No worries, good luck with everything. Thanks for the heads up!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info. Have fun at the tattoo convention man, sounds awesome \m/

OS
    iOS
    No worries. You’ll get badges from here none-the-less IRL goes before this game at any time 👍

OS
    Android
    Hi all, quick update. Firstly I just wanna thank all of my Troopers on both Deathbat and Sniper for your patience in terms of badges. I've been doing my very best to get to everyone, but unfortunately that hasn't always been possible. I really appreciate your understanding.

From Thursday until Monday, there will not be any badges from Sniper, as I don't have data on that phone, and as such, it won't be coming with me to Tattoo Con. As for Deathbat, I'll try my hardest to get to everyone, but it depends on whether I'll get any free time and how much data I'll have over the weekend.

Again, thank you all so much for understanding. From Monday, normal service will be resumed!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Hey all, all badges are back to normal as of today! Thank you so much for your patience, I really appreciate it!