OS
    Android

Trooper Souls for Sacrifice

Considering they are characters quite easy to get and worth a lot on sacrifice, do you guys think they are sacrifice material? I mean always, like keep on buying them and sacrificing?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Eu continuo comprando.

Tenho um set de cada talismã vendido na trooperstore.

Não tenho recursos para upar talismãs, ou falta gold ou runas, então não faz sentido comprar mais deles.

Sobram as skillshards e almas, e geralmente eu compro tudo que dá.

Personagens 5* pra sacrifício é bom, melhora a chance de conseguir o lançamento da vez além de conseguir mais vortexs cheios (ou seja, mais skillshards).

OS
    Android
    I always buy Trooper and Eternity fragments every week. The souls are very useful for sacrifice events and you get Frontier Coins from them.

OS
    Android
    However, I don't buy the fragments for Cyborg Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, etc. It's easy enough to get heroic souls from the Gauntlet and events.

OS
    iOS
    Always buy trooper and eternal. You get FC and good sac characters. Same with Alchemist.

OS
    Android
    Yeah Trooper, Alchemist and (to a lesser extent) Eternal souls are definitely worth keeping for Sacrifice events, and you get the FC as a bonus.

This is why I try and hit as many Vortexes as I can in a sac event - the Alchemist fragments usually get me most of an Alchemist every event (maybe more) and that means another 100 FC towards Alexander Eddie, plus all the essence towards another Vortex/Tier VII sacrifice if I haven't already hit one that event.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Yeah. Gonna start doing that more often. This last sac event I sacrificed a Lady Azov and a Warlord and holy shit they are awesome for sacrifice.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 09-20-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Eu continuo comprando.

Tenho um set de cada talismã vendido na trooperstore.

Não tenho recursos para upar talismãs, ou falta gold ou runas, então não faz sentido comprar mais deles.

Sobram as skillshards e almas, e geralmente eu compro tudo que dá.

Personagens 5* pra sacrifício é bom, melhora a chance de conseguir o lançamento da vez além de conseguir mais vortexs cheios (ou seja, mais skillshards).
    E ae brother. Pode crê, o negócio é sacrificar trooper e eternal a rodo e guardar as FC pra comprar uns personagens mais da hora.
    Daniel-3568