To all my troopers. Yesterday I deleted the app and I do not think that I will reinstall it. Please feel free to drop me as a trooper. After more than two years of daily playing it was not easy to take this step. It was not a single incident that made take this decision, it was a development that I do not like at all.

1. OP Characters
It seems like all the pre-Lilith characters are just worthless crap now. They are just used in Gauntlet because they are there and sharded anyway. Even the Liliths start to faint already. On Sunday I ran into a low level player in PvP. How was not on level 100, he had almost no relics, he had Daedalus and Icarus both not maxed and not fully sharded and he won. To me it is too obvious that Sparton's quote "new characters create profit, not new content" ist the guideline of the devs. Either you are extremely lucky or you spend big cash when the new characters are introduced. If you do not get them you will not stay on top.

2. Honesty
A few of you might remember the thread where we discussed about Sparton's sudden vanishing, KAZ told us that his account was on a "weird state" and he would be back soon. That was three months ago, but somehow I could not forget about it. Can you trust someone who is ready to tell you lies on such irrelevant things? I cannot and I want to say clearly, that I do not believe that the published odds are true. My experience and that of many others here on the forum is just different.

3. Incompetence
Do I really need to say what I am talking about? PVP is completely bugged since ages, no new content is arriving but the worst of it all is that the devs are not able to push one single update which does not need a hotfix only days later.

Taking this all together I decided for myself that I did spent way too much time and money on this game. I want to say thank you to all my troopers. Some have been there since the beginning. Some of them are daily players who have never been here on the forum - hope you guys and girls read this.

Cheers,