Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

This is the End.

To all my troopers. Yesterday I deleted the app and I do not think that I will reinstall it. Please feel free to drop me as a trooper. After more than two years of daily playing it was not easy to take this step. It was not a single incident that made take this decision, it was a development that I do not like at all.

1. OP Characters
    It seems like all the pre-Lilith characters are just worthless crap now. They are just used in Gauntlet because they are there and sharded anyway. Even the Liliths start to faint already. On Sunday I ran into a low level player in PvP. How was not on level 100, he had almost no relics, he had Daedalus and Icarus both not maxed and not fully sharded and he won. To me it is too obvious that Sparton's quote "new characters create profit, not new content" ist the guideline of the devs. Either you are extremely lucky or you spend big cash when the new characters are introduced. If you do not get them you will not stay on top.

2. Honesty
    A few of you might remember the thread where we discussed about Sparton's sudden vanishing, KAZ told us that his account was on a "weird state" and he would be back soon. That was three months ago, but somehow I could not forget about it. Can you trust someone who is ready to tell you lies on such irrelevant things? I cannot and I want to say clearly, that I do not believe that the published odds are true. My experience and that of many others here on the forum is just different.

3. Incompetence
    Do I really need to say what I am talking about? PVP is completely bugged since ages, no new content is arriving but the worst of it all is that the devs are not able to push one single update which does not need a hotfix only days later.

Taking this all together I decided for myself that I did spent way too much time and money on this game. I want to say thank you to all my troopers. Some have been there since the beginning. Some of them are daily players who have never been here on the forum - hope you guys and girls read this.

Cheers,
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Again another top player down ... this sucks.
    Good luck in real life Sick
    Now who will be next?
    Where will be the motivation tryin' to beat the top level? just an average game with OP noobs ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    All valid points Sick. Thanks for the badges! See you in Another Life!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the badges Sick! Sorry to see another stellar trooper leave. Best of luck to you!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Disappointing news indeed. Sorry to see you go.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    And again... sad to you see you go but I sincerely understand...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Take care man!

Valid points although you missed a few. In addition to the OP characters, there are the OP talismans as well. Strategy isn't a thing anymore, it's just equip the latest OP characters with the latest OP talismans. I know their updates have almost always had issues, but am I the only one who gets the impression it's been way worse since Sparton disappeared?

I can't blame you for leaving, I'm close to that point but trying to wait for night city. My best guess is that it won't be released until December at the earliest and will likely be pushed back to some time next year. December will mark my two year anniversary and will reassess then. Autoplay all the way until then. It's aggravating that a game that held such potential for being a great rpg (even without the maiden tie-in) has been turned into an example of how to destroy a game.

Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see another good player leave the game. As it was stated the arena has been completely destroyed in the last few months. The gauntlet has given some reprieve to the boredom., but that wont last long.

Remember how long it took to be able the complete all levels of the game. Now a new player with a few lucky souls can complete all levels, the fun in trying out mediocre toons is gone. A few OP toon/talis can rule the game beside arena/gauntlet.

I am just grinding away to try and max all characters to pass the time of the day. The game is definetly losing its appeal to play. The one thing I can say is if I quit I wont lose anything but time. I never spent a dime on the game. I know I wont ever be a top player, but it was never worth spending real money to win.

OS
    iOS
    Another big loss for the community and the game - sad to see you go! Anyway, thanks for all those badges and all the best along the way! Cheers!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    All true words Sick! Does make no sense to say „Wake up devs“ or something similar here, cause they just don’t care Somehow makes me angry to see another great one go cause they are to blame for that and did nothing/ do nothing/ and will do nothing about it. They don’t care about the real Maiden fans! More important to them are the paying masses! Thank you very much [moderators] for causing the quit of another true blood brother!! Like kg said, who will be next?

Thank you very much Sick for being a great trooper! All the best to you man! See you and UP THE IRONS \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀