Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    You speak the truth trooper. You will be missed. Thanks for all the badges. Best to you.

OS
    Android
    all my old troopers leave the game
    good luck to you in your life Sick and an another thank you NF
    I see more and more new noob with all new op toons that i don't have ...ridiculous
    Last edited by blade685; 09-19-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    agree with you Sick and understand,i am also near to game over...

OS
    iOS
    Been fun hitting you in the arena, Sick. I think we both lost as much as we won.

I can't say I blame you though. I'm not far behind. I've been playing less and less and less.

"game" isn't about retention and loyalty.. it's about new users and getting them to spend, clearly. If they cared abotu retention they'd fix bugs and actually have new playable content regularly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    1. OP Characters
    On Sunday I ran into a low level player in PvP. How was not on level 100, he had almost no relics, he had Daedalus and Icarus both not maxed and not fully sharded and he won. To me it is too obvious that Sparton's quote "new characters create profit, not new content" ist the guideline of the devs. Either you are extremely lucky or you spend big cash when the new characters are introduced. If you do not get them you will not stay on top.
    This happens daily and is to me, more than any other bug in the game, the biggest issue with the current PVP. The amount of time, money and battles some of us invested to max over 75% of the relics only to be defeated, quite easily, by someone with less than 5 relics and none of them near max but they have 1-2 of the newest characters. This directly contradicts any statement from the devs that there is no AI boost. Either the numbers lie or they don't. If you have 100% more health, 40% more attack and 30% more defense plus 100% more class health, 80% more class damage and 50% more class defense, how can you still lose to an AI that has 10% of those bonuses? Consider that this is not year one characters vs this month's characters. This is last month's characters vs this month's characters. So base stats are going to similar.

I don't meant to derail this fair well thread but seeing longtime, loyal, cash paying players constantly leaving should raise some sort of flag to the company. Sick, I enjoyed battling your builds so many times over the last year. Thanks for making me a better player. Enjoy your new free time.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Best wishes, Sick! Look me up if you come back!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well Sick, I hate to lose you as a trooper and also as a great Arena competitor. I agree with everything you stated here and also what tou stated in another post that I was late reading as usual, the one where you mentioned how you lose to certain players often. I've noticed the same thing, no matter what approach you take, sometimes it seems predetermined. With so many issues like pulling the same characters over and over once you acquire them the first time, rare souls dropping from the pit in waves, having 100+ 3 three star evolution shards of four classes and less than 30 of the other, etc. It's really not surprising that Arena seemingly just produces the same scenarios over again. With all the connection problems with the server, that's probably the root of all of everything that drives us all crazy about this game. Good luck to you and hope you have a reason to come back someday.

OS
    Android
    Another great trooper leave, thanks for the badges, Sick!
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

OS
    Android
    I think I faced that same team that Sick did. Level 60 something with Daedalus and Icarus. My team was annihilated and that was when I realized how OP those two are. Especially when ran together. It's got to the point of being ridiculous.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    iOS
    Thank you all for your kind words. I am going to miss this forum much more than the game, I guess.
    Sick-6808