OS
    Android

2 suggestions (Gauntlet+Heroic fragments)

So I've been playing Gauntlet instead of arena since I find it just so much more interesting. But one thing that I do miss from the arena is when they would refill a couple sands of war for clearing a list. I would be nice to get 3,4, maybe 5 SoW for clearing a grade.

Also, the heroic fragments really start to stack up when you're saving them for a specific character (**cough cough Daedalus cough cough**)

Today I hit over 1,000 heroic fragments and I'm sure I'll have a ton more once he hits the heroic soul list. It would be nice to be able to redeem them all at once instead of just one soul at a time. That way, it would save me like 5 minutes of clicking over and over again.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Good ideas, I support both!
    Of course not only for heroic fragments but all kind of fragments. As for selecting souls in the BoS, give us similar options - maybe 3 buttons: claim all souls, 10 souls and a single one.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I too am in support of these changes. Especially the part about claiming multiple souls at once in 1, 3, and 10 soul increments.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Yes, I completely agree