Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Don't forget this is a business, it's not a charitable cause.
    That said, the timing is perfect for people to spend money getting rare souls, since we've spent them all on the sac event.

Regarding the event itself, not what I was hopping for, but great non the less, hope they keep it up for a while.
    Also hope the rare soul drop on LOL is something like last event because this week was crap.
    I've been farming LOL X exclusively this week in anticipation for this event and I didn't get a single rare soul.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I like very much soul trade, I hope the event will come back and will be reissued every month or something like that.
    But yes, some item prices are too high, specially the rare soul !!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Not a stupid event just stupid bloody timing.... "idiots!"
    I think they like it, to fool on us..,
    Unable to fix the game.., but able to make things like that.., "Hey after the sacrifice Event, we should make the Event to swap Souls, all the idiot players will be angry about that shit. HAHAHA"
    "And after our next bugdate, we have alot of excuses over excuses."

Edit: If they would increase the drop rate for Rare Souls then in LoL it would be better.., but we all know.. ^^'
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-21-2018 at 10:03 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, all events are money makers I suppose. I already got a set of serinity's, gonna get me a set of primes aswell this coming week.

About the sacrificial of souls - i bet we won't get many rare souls during the event
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasFromHell View Post
    Well, all events are money makers I suppose. I already got a set of serinity's, gonna get me a set of primes aswell this coming week.

About the sacrificial of souls - i bet we won't get many rare souls during the event
    Indeed this are money makers things..,
    But to DESERVE money, they should LISTEN to the players..,
    And FIX the game first.., make it a stable funcional game, TEST before releasing things and downgrades., and then players would be happy..,

And maybe then some players would here and there buy something too..,
    I will never buy anything, because they give a shit on us.., and we see EVERY downgrade more and more new bugs, i never saw in any other game.., even in indie titles with a team 1-3 persons..,
    And their games are bigger then this..,

Just saying.

Edit: And for all of us, who are saying this timing is the biggest shit.., i think this was exactly their plan!
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-21-2018 at 10:10 AM.

OS
    iOS
    OF COURSE they run a soul trade event AFTER a sacrifice event and all those saved souls and souls you got from vortex fills have been used already.... the whole point for NF is for you to spend spend spend spend.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just sacrificed a stack of common Souls (99) and I grabbed 2 rare souls ... a better ratio than buyin' 1 rare for 150 common

I did already trade for a talisman ... still 2 to come
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I just sacrificed a stack of common Souls (99) and I grabbed 2 rare souls ... a better ratio than buyin' 1 rare for 150 common

I did already trade for a talisman ... still 2 to come
    They are going to reduce the drop rate for the sacrifices now. I rolled out 8 Rare from a stack of 99. I decided to grab a bunch with the extra trooper badges.

I honestly would rather have a 5* trade. Maybe trade 4 to 1 so I can get something like the Beast Eddie. I have had 4 plus on most of the 5 * ones.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Don't forget this is a business, it's not a charitable cause.
    That said, the timing is perfect for people to spend money getting rare souls, since we've spent them all on the sac event.

Regarding the event itself, not what I was hopping for, but great non the less, hope they keep it up for a while.
    Also hope the rare soul drop on LOL is something like last event because this week was crap.
    I've been farming LOL X exclusively this week in anticipation for this event and I didn't get a single rare soul.
    Desprezo, can't run a bushiness with no customers.

OS
    Android
    Devs, maybe in the future allow Legendary souls to be traded for Mythical souls.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹