Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

The Soul Trade Event - Swap your Souls for Frontier Coins and EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Capitalize on special deals for rare talismans and other offers, including items not otherwise available!

From now until September 27th, 5 PM PT, trade in the extra Common and Rare Souls you’ve been hoarding for a variety of goods in the Specials Store!

[B]Special Event Addition:[B] Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons when they open this weekend! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!

Be sure to play the Lord of Light Dungeons to collect these fragments, and also earn more Common and Rare Souls to trade for items, including Prime Talismans and the all-new Serenity Talismans!

Serenity Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Gain Cleanse status for 2 turns at the start of battle. [B]Cleanse all Negative Effects, including Silver Effects[B] from all allies and [B]grant Cleanse and Regen[B] for 2 turns upon death.

Prime Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to grant Perfect Immunity to self and a random ally with Perfect Basic Attacks!

Head to the Specials Store for all new deals that are available to be purchased for Common and Rare Souls! All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

• Serenity Talisman (Bulwark) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Serenity Talisman (Will) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Serenity Talisman (Onslaught) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Prime Talisman (Fierce) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
    • Prime Talisman (Safeguard) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
    • Prime Talisman (Skilled) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
    • Rare Soul x1 (150 Common Souls, unlimited availability)
    • Rare Soul x1 (25 Common Souls, 1/day)
    • Ironite x75 (75 Common Souls, 1/event)
    • Ironite x100 (250 Common Souls, 1/event)
    • Skill Shard x3 (250 Common Souls, 1/event)
    • XP Boost for 24 hours (25 Common Souls, 1/day)
    • XP Shards (All Colours) (50 Common Souls, 1/day)
    • XP Runes (All Colours) (50 Common Souls, 1/day)
    • Frontier Coins x25 (1 Rare Soul, 1/day)
    • Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ of any class! 6 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ WARRIORS only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Magus Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ MAGUSES only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ SENTINELS only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ GUNNERS only! 30 Rare Souls, 3/event)
    • Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ ASSASSINS only! 30 Rare Souls, 3/event)

Important: The Prime Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Cool variety of options. Any chance LoL will be open extended hours? Or will we have to wait 48 hours to get in there? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I see in the original post that they are normal hours.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Y'know, I'm glad I listened to my gut and held out on buying those Serenity talismans.

FINALLY, a productive use of my common souls. I mean, they're just a waste of gold, you can't sell them or anything. This event is a good idea to implement something long lasting.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    This event is a good idea to implement something long lasting.
    I agree. Something permanent like this would be great.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Okay, can LoL be open now?

OS
    Android
    Hmmm would've been nice to be able to trade open souls for those goodies in store or even better trade souls with a trooper! Imagine that everyone would have that Eddie they've been after for however long...

Still I think it's a bit stupid putting an event like this straight after the sac event, and leaving the lol gates locked for 24 hours, honestly what bright spark thought of that one!

I have to agree though it's a great way to trade in a myriad of crap souls for something more useful...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This makes no sense what-so-ever. You have created a handicapped event in which minimal users can take advantage of. Who is your Project Manager??? You offer $20 US for Talismans that you can get now with souls. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see the magus revenge tal set up for souls at some point.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    This makes no sense what-so-ever. You have created a handicapped event in which minimal users can take advantage of. Who is your Project Manager??? You offer $20 US for Talismans that you can get now with souls. Unbelievable.
    As long as there is revenue being generated from the sale of talismen I don't think the project manager is going to be getting any flak. Don't like it? Don't buy the talismen then.

OS
    iOS
    can't bealive what stupid event they made...

OS
    iOS
    @leviathan What's the deal with the Rare Soul for 150 commons and next to it the Rare Soul for 25 commons...?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/