Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    I traded my last regular souls for rare soul and rare souls for legendary soul ... and got Doomsday Eddie from it. Now this event seems to be not so bad after all.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I traded my last regular souls for rare soul and rare souls for legendary soul ... and got Doomsday Eddie from it. Now this event seems to be not so bad after all.
    and me 50 legendary for shit dupes
    That event gave me nothing too
    30 rare souls for a test to take a yellow legendary and my 1000000 gunner CR, in lol only very rare "near to be useless" lillith souls and 0 rare souls = very bad event again
    All the world will have doomsday before me that time again2/3 have him i pvp
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I finally got enough FC to buy Alexander, and finally managed to get a Gunner Lillith too.

That said, I'm getting lots of delays/hangs at the end of the matches (connectivity icon, less than 2 Hrs to event end), and even got a MACL0 error!

Something wrong with the servers/AWS? I've tried a bunch of net tests and it all passes.

Edit: Just got a MACL15 error too!
    Last edited by Cefiar; 09-27-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Shit Event is over for me..,
    Wasted some Ironite and some Iron Coins to buy some Rare Souls, to get 3 of the Prime Talisman.., Couldn't buy the Serenity Talisman..,

The non existent droprate for Rare Souls in LoL sucked..,
    Nice try to get people to throw their money at you NF..,

The Timing was the biggest shit..,
    Trade Souls after a Sacrifice Event with "If you don't get the Character in this Event (BUY BUY BUY) than you will never see them again.."
    How should we save souls if we try to get this Character with the Droprate of Crap..?

mmh.., if they would play fair.., it would be another thing.., but what they are doing is the biggest shit..,
    They are ruining this Game..,

OS
    Android
    I bought a rare soul for 25 common which then I used to buy Frontier coins each day so now I have Alexander Eddie. So that was a nice help. I got enough Lilith frags for another soul and to my surprise it was the remaining Lilith I needed (gunner) to complete the set. Earning rare souls through a bit of sacrifice and skull quests I was able to buy sets of Prime and Serenity so all in all not a bad event.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Gunner Lillith was the one Lillith that had escaped me till right at the end of that event, and then of course I get 2 of them at the same time!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Got an Assassin Lilith at the last moment of the event. Was expecting a Gunner, but that's ok. Is the Assassin worth sharding?
    Daniel-3568