Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can't bealive what stupid event they made...
    Not a stupid event just stupid bloody timing.... "idiots!"
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    @leviathan What's the deal with the Rare Soul for 150 commons and next to it the Rare Soul for 25 commons...?
    Patrice: You'll notice the Rare Soul for 25 Common Souls is a once-off, whereas the Rare Soul for 150 is for as many times as you have Common Souls to purchase it with (if you want to purchase it that is).

I personally wouldn't bother buying a Rare Soul for 150. I can redeem a stack of 99 Common Souls, throw them all in the sac pit and usually get a few Rare Souls out of that (plus other stuff).

My take on this event: The timing for this is all wrong. It's stupid having it right after a sac event, especially if this sort of thing is never repeated. If this becomes a regular thing, it'd be nice for more time between things so we could save up.

BTW: While I already had quite a few souls on hand I've already gone through most of them. Fortunately I should be able to save up a few things over the week.

Q for players: What non-LoL level is good for getting Common Souls vs Sands Of Time spend? For me, LoL has always given the best chance of getting Common Souls per SoT, but that doesn't help on a weekend when LoL is closed.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Patrice: You'll notice the Rare Soul for 25 Common Souls is a once-off, whereas the Rare Soul for 150 is for as many times as you have Common Souls to purchase it with (if you want to purchase it that is).

I personally wouldn't bother buying a Rare Soul for 150. I can redeem a stack of 99 Common Souls, throw them all in the sac pit and usually get a few Rare Souls out of that (plus other stuff).
    I did understand this but as you point out, it is (like most things in this game) way overpriced ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can't bealive what stupid event they made...
    Besides the timing, what is so stupid about it?
    NOT everyone uses every common soul they get, at a sac event. Those can benefit right away. And the event still runs through a whole LOL-round, so nobody gets cheated. Some are just pissed, that they can’t do it right away. It’s up to one self, whether or not to blow your whole load of souls on a sac event or spare some for what might be trading souls, as it quite clearly states in the monthly update.
    It just makes you have to consider your resources, instead of just headlessly blow everything on one event.

OS
    iOS
    i think no one saving souls,they better tell us few days ago what trade event really is...

OS
    Android
    Fight4Life: The issue I have with the timing is that until the tweet from the LotB account 24 hrs before the event, we had absolutely no idea "which" souls were eligible (and even then, it wasn't quite clear), and 24 hrs before that "Soul Trade" could pretty much have meant anything as there was no detail at all.

Also, I know some people who tried to meet the achievements for sacrificed essence using the only souls they had a lot of - Common Souls. They mostly took the option of sacrifice vs "something vaguely defined in the monthly update notice".
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The rare soul for 25 common souls is once per day, while one rare soul per 150 common souls are unlimited.

OS
    iOS
    I also have a massive problem with this event taking place after the sacrifice event, cause it once again shows NFs attitude towards this game and their players, only P2W! Thank you once again NF for the respectful treatment of your source of income!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Doesn't matter how many souls I get...droprates are too low to get something useful. The new Talismans are no gamechangers in PVP, so the Lilith Fragments are the only useful items to get.

I needed 2 years to get some tunes, but now they are useless. Same to the last event chars: until I get them (maybe next year) they are useless (nerved or exchanged by new overpowered chars).

This game is only a short entertainment, but nothing more...

OS
    Android
    While I like the idea of the event, as it's a good way to actually put useless common souls to a good use, I really don't like the idea of having it right after a sacrifice event. And as mentioned above, we only had what, 24-ish hours to realise that we should've kept hold of all those rare and common souls? I appreciate it's better than nothing, but it's still a pretty bad move.

I think we should have this event again, but with a little more warning, and not right after a sacrifice.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado