OS
    Android

Best Build for Clansman Eddie

Hello!

I just managed to pull Clansman Eddie out of a heroic Soul (first time a five star char appears from a Heroic Soul for me) and I was wondering what the best talisman build for him was.

I read some posts on the forum and know that some people use him with nightmare + advantage. That leaves a free spot though. Do you guys have any ideas? Thanks

This is my first post on the forum, even though I've been playing for a long time (2+years)

OS
    iOS
    Not as common as he once was in the higher end Arena. My preference when I used him was Void and Energy or Guard for the green slot. The build would pair him with 2 ACR and Gunner Lillith. Everyone was running Energy talismans and the design was to take advantage of the Bravest Heart ability. Thus I could sometimes attack 6-8 times per round. Unfortunately with the rise of Primordials and Prisoner’s broken Disable Passive affecting talismans, the build was not as viable.

I brought the build back out recently to see how it faired against the current God builds and had some successes but there are just too many allies who have golden buff abilites, buff removals and stuns to compete with that particular theme.

Hope you have better success. I really liked playing him though.

OS
    Android
    Shadow with Advantage and keep either Desert Marauder or assassin Pyro Soldier to ignite the Charge effect because of granting perfect hit status passive. Getting 6 figure damage from him sometimes with this setup and no damage because of Vanish.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try both builds and see what I can get

I was actually using the shadow+advantage combo on Lady Azov and damn, she hits like a nuke with that

OS
    Android
    Void and Energy is my choice for him.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I use Assassin and Guard. Tried the Shadow and Advantage build, and while damage is indeed impressive, he's ultimately an easy kill in that build. A good alternative to Guard is Power. He's still a very good Eddie in PvP, not the greatest for PvE.
    SDTull-9900