Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    There is nothing competitive about facing Daedalus and Icarus together. That's pretty much watching your team get crushed. Competitive is facing toons that are very evenly matched in power and not making a mistake.

When my wife challenges my team in arena my Echo equipped Osiris shreds her team with extra turns and of course Clansman grants himself revenge and strikes back at least on 95% of her attacks. Things are out of hand, period.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    iOS
    All of what’s been said about defense team % is correct, and yet don’t defenses only win a small fraction of the battles overall? I may be wrong but my defense team only wins about 20% of the battles it faces while my offense wins 85-90% of the battles it faces. How is this possible?

OS
    iOS
    My D % is much higher than 20%. But you are correct, the D% is typically much lower than the A%. However, there's no information on how much each of those factor into rankings, match ups, etc because the devs won't share that.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-23-2018 at 01:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I reported this to support two weeks ago but reviving characters previously killed whilst marked with permadeth or doom should stay dead not be revived.
    It is a little better but the problem remains...

At least that revive bug seems to be gone in the arena...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Osiris ignores permadeath/Doom.

In addition characters are reviving without any buff or reviver alive... Had a Breeg (the last member standing on their team) revive himself when he had no immortality buffs.

I honestly think I'm done. There's just no point to any of this.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    And how can it be, that a blue Lilith gets revived and still has her shields from destiny talismans on? Strike on Osiris is longer than 3 turns and can’t be removed???
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    The most annoying thing to me is Horus stunning everybody, everytime.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Horus does stun a lot, when I face a team with him in it, he is my greatest worry, I guess that depends on the attack team build the defence team build and the fall of the golden buffs at the start, along with which team gets the start...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    As far as I can see the arena is just becoming another chance of a grind. With all the new OP Eddie's, OP talis, gods and unexplained occurrences the fun is going away. It is not only the chance to lose to ridiculously weak teams, the length of fights is just becoming too long. The days of winning or losing in a round or two is going away, several minutes per battle to lose to unexpected revives or buffs takes the wind out of the sail.

Its hard to plan a battle when you dont know how your buffs will appear. One team gets fully buffed with primordials and eternal while the others get a chance few. Happens both offense and defense. The luck of the coin toss is tolerable, the luck of buffs is taking it to extremes.

The game character choices are becoming more varied, but the frustration is becoming greater. The game is becoming even more pay to win in needing resources to earn the new great thing monthly or even weakly. Y9u fully shard or power up talis to become sidelined the next month.

My rant is done, at least we have gauntlet to spend some unused SoW. At the end of the week every time I win a battle and refresh I get the top 30 players, while I am around 100. Is anyone else having the same issue. It takes several refreshes to get back to my level of players.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - having the same issues on Saturdays and sometimes even Fridays. I do not get any "beatable" opponents but after three or more refreshes. Got me out of the top 100 last week since I gave it a try anyway...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily