Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    As far as I can see the arena is just becoming another chance of a grind. With all the new OP Eddie's, OP talis, gods and unexplained occurrences the fun is going away. It is not only the chance to lose to ridiculously weak teams, the length of fights is just becoming too long. The days of winning or losing in a round or two is going away, several minutes per battle to lose to unexpected revives or buffs takes the wind out of the sail.

Its hard to plan a battle when you dont know how your buffs will appear. One team gets fully buffed with primordials and eternal while the others get a chance few. Happens both offense and defense. The luck of the coin toss is tolerable, the luck of buffs is taking it to extremes.

The game character choices are becoming more varied, but the frustration is becoming greater. The game is becoming even more pay to win in needing resources to earn the new great thing monthly or even weakly. Y9u fully shard or power up talis to become sidelined the next month.

My rant is done, at least we have gauntlet to spend some unused SoW. At the end of the week every time I win a battle and refresh I get the top 30 players, while I am around 100. Is anyone else having the same issue. It takes several refreshes to get back to my level of players.
    Well said! The arena has become a place i rather avoid nowadays and i’m sure alot of players feel that way.

-OP (impossible to get) event chars
    -OP pay to get talismans
    -unexplainable buffing/reviving
    -relics
    -and then there is the good old NONEXISTENT “triggers every time” defense bonus

Disgusting!

Banned
    Their complete "adjusting" for weaker players has run completly out of control. I know that the [moderator] are not the brightest lights in the room, but this weeks "adjustments" are just a joke.

Leviathan, WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS?????
    Last edited by Liebhild; 09-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.

OS
    iOS
    looks like devs are on vocations...

OS
    iOS
    I'm just sick of matches taking 10 minutes due to PI and Endure, apparent "permastun", and constant reviving. It's gotten so it's much much much more of a grind than it is enjoyable.

The characters and talismans they've released have really made things much less fun. Even if you have the characters, it doesn't matter. You are still inflicted with 10 minute PvP battles which suck even if you do eventually win most of them.

In addition, without more Talisman slots I'm stuck. All these 6 and 4 rare sets are not something I want to sell. I mean Ill never get them back. So, I'm left with nearly 300 talismans and auto-playing anywhere which drops talismans means I hit the max quickly killing autoplay. I could collect random characters to store talismans, but then I can't tell what I have without individually tapping each random character. MORE SLOTS are needed or some sort of "auto sell talismans" feature for autoplay.

It's just clearly gotten to the point of more work than fun. They've killed it... killed it all. There's little sense of achievement or satisfaction other than collecting they next OP character or talisman - which will again be overpowered next month.

They should rename it to "Futility of the Beast."
    Last edited by Yup; 09-25-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Name:  431988CC-8ABD-485E-A75A-C0FDADAE4E72.png
Views: 365
Size:  441.5 KBrName:  D4070E18-EAB9-4DD3-B171-2EA35C954513.png
Views: 298
Size:  466.2 KBName:  92565F7A-D0F2-446F-9B83-2367936E0BF0.png
Views: 297
Size:  540.6 KBName:  3A634C3A-CEA5-4FB9-A1CC-89AE830CD571.png
Views: 332
Size:  526.9 KB
    This was my last list. I won six fights with 12 SoW and this took about an hour. I was rank 16 in arena yesterday. And now 36. I was top 25 in the last weeks. Am I stupid and can’t play this game? I don’t think so. I could win against these teams yesterday and today not? What’s wrong here? This is no fun anymore. The fights take an eternity. I’m about to leave this game. My relics are worth shit. I have 210 of the 360.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Remember simpler fast times with VHE ripping it up? Those were the glory days of PVP for me. My Daedalus hits 167,773 damage many times, Icarus cleansing healing and reviving over and over, amazing performance making for crazy numbers and long battles. We now are fighting with teams made of OP Eddie and 3 Gods instead of regular characters.

OS
    iOS
    Not sure what your point is edsel. It's all just a drag any more. I'm pretty much ready to leave as well. I've been playing less and less the last week. Truth of the matter is, there's often more satisfaction in something which indicated SOME sort of progress, even silly things like Candy Crush where you actually advance levels rather than doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. How can that possibly be called a "game"????
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am currently ranked about 100. If I win more than 1 battle per refresh I get about the same battle list as yours. I am repeatedly beat by the top 30 players. I dont even like trying most of the battles offered, I will spend several minutes battling just to lose.

I am thinking of just going with a weak defense, I wont earn the higher bonus rewards, but I may earn about the same IC without the wasted time.

Is there anyone else who feels the same way as I do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am currently ranked about 100. If I win more than 1 battle per refresh I get about the same battle list as yours. I am repeatedly beat by the top 30 players. I dont even like trying most of the battles offered, I will spend several minutes battling just to lose.

I am thinking of just going with a weak defense, I wont earn the higher bonus rewards, but I may earn about the same IC without the wasted time.

Is there anyone else who feels the same way as I do.
    That's my current approach. I run a lone Coalgiver Eddie defense that usually goes winless for the week, except for the occasional unfortunate crash. I do about 250 fights per week, against teams that are pretty quick and easy. I usually end up with a win % of around 98% and a rank of around 250. I start the week with a lot of fights to get in the top 100 and then slowly drift down throughout the week. But, that way, I can get 12 ICs for most of the week's wins, versus 10. It's not as satisfying to finish lower in the rankings, but I'm much less stressed and frustrated.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-26-2018 at 01:23 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

I’m fucking sick of this shit!!!
    Just lost 3x against Stormeyes’ defense due to unexplained extra turns and passive ability ignoring!
    Tell me: Which one of DDE,Osiris,Sekhmet,MLilith has passive disable?! even if it was some fucking burning effect, it sure as fuck didn’t show any icon and i just watched the whole team taking rounds on my DDE like 10 black guys on an asian whore, while my M Lilith just stood right next to him with full health!!!And then they just decide to go again and finish off my Osiris!!! WTF?!

I’m gonna take the same approach as mentioned above and just run a weak defense to avoid the top 100, where you just get raped every 2nd battle...and mostly due to some FUCKING bugs or flaws in the mechanics of processes!!!
    Last edited by Mizrael; 09-26-2018 at 09:42 AM.