Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think they are "adjusting" things under the hood and not posting about it.

SOME passives are now working after revival since I posted that. Yesterday an M Lilith on an opposing team was indeed blocking again after revival. Talismans still don't work, but some passives are now.

This could also be in relation to an AI boost being present at times or not... but we all know the boost "doesn't exist" even if everyone sees it.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-01-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think they are "adjusting" things under the hood and not posting about it.
    Right?!
    How many times have i got the “connection to wifi recommended” message middle of the week, middle of an event, some files download, but nothing changes ingame?!
    Is that even legal without posting some patch notes?!

OS
    iOS
    Well, I imagine if they are making server-side changes and then forcing a reconnect for everyone, I don't think that's the same as updates to the app specifically. But I have no idea what is part of the app and what is part of the server-side environment.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Icarus passive still also works after he is killed. He removes PI/I and inflicts burns every time he dies. Has had him revived 3 times and he removes and burns evey time.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'v seen a lot of crazy shit these last few days. BBE fury failing to revive in one round and then he revives everybody the next time, extra turns out of nowhere, revenge talisman not giving revenge to team after character with the talismans dies, this one is awful, because it is amazing when your team get revenge buff, won many fights just watching my guys revenging the shit out of the enemy. Plus the other ones mentioned by you guys.
    Daniel-3568

Banned
    Leviathan, you [moderator] [moderator], why aren't you answering???

It is a simply question. Are you afraid to unveil your fraud?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Leviathan, you [moderator] [moderator], why aren't you answering???

It is a simply question. Are you afraid to unveil your fraud?
    Easy at it is, they just don't give a shit. (At least it gives the impression.)
    Why should they talk to us?
    Talking to the community doesn't make money.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    In defense of the developers of this game... they do answer questions and try to accommodate when there are bugs. Perhaps if we phrased our questions a little less aggressively and made them a little more detailed or provided screenshots they would be more likely to answer them. Accusing the creators of fraud is not a good way to get a response. Yes the game is frustrating sometimes but it’s also a lot of fun and we play because we like it. Try opening a support ticket with an issue if you don’t get an answer. Those are answered 100% of the time by support staff.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    In defense of the developers of this game... they do answer questions and try to accommodate when there are bugs. Perhaps if we phrased our questions a little less aggressively and made them a little more detailed or provided screenshots they would be more likely to answer them. Accusing the creators of fraud is not a good way to get a response. Yes the game is frustrating sometimes but it’s also a lot of fun and we play because we like it. Try opening a support ticket with an issue if you don’t get an answer. Those are answered 100% of the time by support staff.
    This.... Its easy to get frustrated. Harder to be constructive
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Maybe if they would give us more the feeling, that they are really fixing things, instead of just realease Character after Character and a bugged Update after another, with all of this just money orientated crap, the community would be less "aggressive"..,

And this game is bugged as hell.., there are so many things which should get fixed FIRST before they release broken updates after broken updates..,
    And this is a FACT! I played a lot of games.., but this is just a mess...

It's hard to be constructive if we don't see that they are willing to change something..,

And not to forget these overprived digital crap.., i really understand that money is essentiell to get payed and develope this game..,
    But really.., there are prices for DIGITAL stuff for over 60-120 EUROS!

I can buy over 5-10 Games for this Money.., games which get updates for years, where i do not pay one cent after i bought it!
    I really could imagine that they would make a LOT of more money if there would be more random deals for 2-10 Euros.

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    This.... Its easy to get frustrated. Harder to be constructive
    But yeah you're right.., but to be constructive is harder if you're not happy with what you get..,
    And there were people who were nice over and over again.., but nothing happened..,

But i really respect that persons who can be that nice even if they are angry..
    This isn't really my strength.., i'm more a Hulk in such situations.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-02-2018 at 12:37 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...