Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    How are your sacrificing your common souls?

I find that if I just sacrifice 3x 2* & 1x 1* then I almost never get one.

Always try and get multiples of the base level. 9x 2* and 1x 1* (303 points) or 4x 2* and 5x 1* (203 points). This seems to give much better odds for getting a rare soul.
    I always try to get the sacrifice to the end of the tier. 420 to 499 for the first one. You get multiples. My usual run is 8 - 1* and 2 - 3*. Or I will do 9- 2* and 1 - 3*.

OS
    Android
    2 rare souls from about 40 common yesterday....

OS
    iOS
    What about the drops of 5 stars from legendary souls? Hopefully better than the drop rates of rare souls during this event?
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    2 rare for 150 common
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    ridiculous drop rate like always, the game go into the wall
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just to add a few (rough) numbers :

~150 runs of LOL 7
    ~1 Lilith frag per run average
    ~1 common soul per run average, as a guess, I didn't really keep track.
    0 rare souls

Only ran LOL 7 as that was some of the chatter as a reasonable value for SOT. Don't know that I believe it or not, but it was the experiment.

Also, having the frag dropping missions closed for two days of the event : idiotic.
    Sure, I still wouldn't have gotten enough for a soul, but seriously, 2 days is 28.5% of the event.

OS
    Android
    The drop rates for a Rare Soul outside of a Lord of Light Event is nonexistent ! During an event...the WHOLE event,, a player might get lucky and come away 3 maybe 4 Rare Souls if they are lucky.

The % of producing a 4 to 5 star character from any form of Rare Souls is extremely low...and it is NOT the % they post in game. It's likely somewhere around 0.001%

The % of a Legendary Soul producing a 5 star character is slightly better...but not by very much.

Now when it comes to Skull Quest and the % of drop rates for any form of Rare Soul or Skill Shard....One has to remember that not every players account works the same as everyone else. Some players accounts will be lucky and they can count on producing a Rare Soul of some kind, or Skill Shard through every run through the Skull Quests...others...such as myself...rarely if ever produce a form of Rare Soul or Skill Shard. I've went months on end without one single form of Rare Soul or Skill Shard through a Skull Quest.

Now lets move on to Events...Some players can blast through events with flying colors, while others are left at the roadside. Take events with certain mission goals, like using "Silence" 500 times...I like a lot of players can blast through those kinds of events with flying colors, and could never understand why some players where complaining about the event....until here recently....NOW I understand ! All of a sudden the last couple times they've held these kinds of event , I can't complete one single event goal to save my soul...I have all the right characters for these events, but all of a sudden the characters with those skills just was NOT working right...only about 5% of the time working.

And all of this has lead me to the sudden realization that the DEV's stack the deck in their favor ! It would be foolish to think otherwise ! They WANT players to throw down cold hard earned cash on the content bundles for Ironite, Sands, Frontier Coins, talisman and character power-up bundles, Mythical Souls ext ext....they want players to pay for the $5 $10 $25 $50 $100 $300 content.....they don't want to admit that they have stacked the deck.

They don't want to admit that they have encoded it in to their game that not every players account works the same as every other account....that it is NOT fair across the board...that some players accounts are better then others at pulling all the great characters...while others are left struggling to barely come away with anything...be it Souls, Exp Shards, Talisman Runes, Evo Shards, Skill Shards...Ironite !

There are all kinds of ways they can easily make this a better, more fair game...and still make tons of money while they're at it...while at the same time helping by word of mouth to bring in more and more players...which makes them more money....but the simple, honest answer is that they refuse to listen to their player base....which is why we see players dropping like flies and refusing to play anymore.

If you want my honest opinion...we "the players" need to find some way to make them sit up and take notice that we are by and large unhappy with the way the game is going....and that without "the players" they have no game