Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    They will NEVER tell us things that would unveil their fraud

OS
    iOS
    I don’t know about drop rates, but the rates for a rare soul to produce a 4 star was very very low. Same with a legendary souls producing a 5 Star. The skull quests give a rare soul or 2 daily but that’s about it. At least 150 souls get a rare soul during he event. But yea no way to really utilize this event unless you hordes rare souls for a long time filling vortexes and the like. Who wouldn’t sac them though? Meh whatever.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    At least 150 souls get a rare soul during he event.
    Do not waste 150 common souls on buying 1 rare soul. Sacrifice them instead and you're sure to get a rare soul from that plus the pile of random stuff plus the vortex essence.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Do not waste 150 common souls on buying 1 rare soul. Sacrifice them instead and you're sure to get a rare soul from that plus the pile of random stuff plus the vortex essence.
    I tried to get rare souls yesterday from sacrifice. I used 200 normal souls. I got 0 rare souls back.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm convinced that there's actually a 0% chance to get a rare soul normally, but it's only there in the drops box so that they can say "Look, you've got a 3x higher chance to get a rare soul in this event!". That's the only time I've ever gotten a rare soul from LOL. Also, I sacrificed what, 150 normal souls, got no rare souls either. :/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I tried to get rare souls yesterday from sacrifice. I used 200 normal souls. I got 0 rare souls back.
    I tried too. Got 4 rare souls for the first 100 common. Nada for the 2nd batch.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    It goes in cycles... there's some sort of "setting" internally.. you can go weeks and never see a rare soul from a sacrifice.. then for 1 day, you'll see a rare soul drop for every sacrifice, even the petty and meager.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I tried too. Got 4 rare souls for the first 100 common. Nada for the 2nd batch.
    4 rare souls from 200 common yesterday...

OS
    Android
    How are your sacrificing your common souls?

I find that if I just sacrifice 3x 2* & 1x 1* then I almost never get one.

Always try and get multiples of the base level. 9x 2* and 1x 1* (303 points) or 4x 2* and 5x 1* (203 points). This seems to give much better odds for getting a rare soul.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    How are your sacrificing your common souls?

I find that if I just sacrifice 3x 2* & 1x 1* then I almost never get one.

Always try and get multiples of the base level. 9x 2* and 1x 1* (303 points) or 4x 2* and 5x 1* (203 points). This seems to give much better odds for getting a rare soul.
    Same here, since I've read this for the first time, I've been following this approach with better results.
    That and trying to, once you get a rare soul, do the next sacrifice just has the button appears, sometime I get two and three in a row.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily