Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Hello fellow players 😃

Hi, my names Shifty1050 and I live in Scotland. I’ve been playing Leg for just over a month, and I must say what a brilliant game. I stumbled over it in the App Store, and since I’ve been a life long Maiden fan, it immediately caught my attention. At first I was quite happy touching buttons and listening to the music, I didn’t really have a clue what I was doing game wise, but gradually the enjoyable learning curve is paying off, and I’m getting so much more out of the game.
    I’m level 40 at the moment, and regularly( 78%) thrash level 100 players in the arena, does this mean I’ve inadvertently stumbled on a killer team, or is this a common enough occurrence?

Anyhoo, great game, great forum.

Be safe, be cool 👍🏼👌🏼

OS
    Android
    Hi there! Welcome to the game and to the forum!
    It is really cool to have some fresh air here and nice people are always welcome. Feel free to share more of your progress and opinion here. For long term players (I am not day one but maybe month one) it is quite interesting to hear what new(er) players think about the game and how they manage the challanges - especially in PvP.
    I wrote a rather critical statement about that in the current event thread - page 7, see here -> click

Again, welcome and have fun! Feel free to ask for help here in the forum
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty1050 View Post
    I’m level 40 at the moment, and regularly( 78%) thrash level 100 players in the arena, does this mean I’ve inadvertently stumbled on a killer team, or is this a common enough occurrence?
    That's why so many day 1 top 10 players left ... they lose to newcomers.
    Anyway, welcome.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hey what's up man. Welcome. Yes this is a fucking great game.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the game shifty It sounds like you are off to a great start in the game. What team are you usung in the arena.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum, Shifty. Up the Irons!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum Shifty. Nive to see a fellow Scot as well - not sure there are that many here - but I am! Where about are you? I am just outside Edinburgh (Bo'ness).

As others have said feel frre to ask any questions on here. Sure we can help out.

On the success thing - my kids are level 100 but not reallystrong on their teams so it is often really easy to be beat level 100 teams as they have simply battled there way through the game - some of them have also had a bug happen where they were actually lower and then shot up to 100...happened ot my kids and coul dnever be bothered getting it looked at by the devs!

Cheers........as we say in Scotland!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496