Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Suggestions on Gauntlet Strategy

I just reached level SS. My first matchup is against DDE, Icarus, Daedelus, and Osiris. How did everyone get through that fight without consuming all great allies. Any suggestion, it doesn't appear I will get to far in level SS if this is how the matches go. Especially since you cant reuse toons next level either.

I haven't pulled. DDE, Crusader, Breeg, Beast or bought Alex yet.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-09-26-09-13-57.png
Views: 1500
Size:  782.2 KB
    My first SS was different-DDE, Prisoner with Primordials, Osiris and Horus with Eternal. This gets tough to go in with just enough power to beat the opponents and not wasting what you are gonna need to get through the grade. I got into SS and am waiting until the final day before reset to beef up what characters I have left to the getting to SSS. The 15 players who got to SSS must have rosters and luck far greater than mine. This is fun because it is challenging. I really enjoy using all the random characters that are otherwise collecting dust.

OS
    Android
    I assumed we were all facing the same teams, but I didn't face that combination until the 8th match of level SS. By that time I had already used most of the best characters, including the yellow lilith, which would certainly have come in handy against the golden buffs. I've failed 4 times now, and I'm not sure I can muster a decent enough team to bother trying a 5th.

Due to the fact there are no restrictions on what talismans the enemy can use, it is not always possible to judge what characters you will need to defeat them, so you just end up hitting a brick wall at a certain point. The difficulty level is probably about right though overall. You probably need a near full roster and at least half of all relics to make it to SSS.

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, my first match is going to be tough using my yellow lilith out of the gate, also need immunity, cleanser team. The gauntlet is fun and becomes very challenging to determine a strategy. Any ideas on who to choose to conserve my better allies.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Thanks guys, my first match is going to be tough using my yellow lilith out of the gate, also need immunity, cleanser team. The gauntlet is fun and becomes very challenging to determine a strategy. Any ideas on who to choose to conserve my better allies.
    I would recommend to bring ragna warrior valk with you as her immunity protect against burns. Then a allies who can wear primordial such as gunner golem and ofc an healer. However you need a beater too so I d say pom at least. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    I have to say I'm disappointed to find out that the battles are not the same. With character selection being so critical it seems like the battles should be in the same order for everyone if we are being compared on our progress to determine final position. Maybe if my mission 6 had been first I would have completed it the first pass because I had stronger characters available.

I am completely stuck on the 6th mission in SS and I can confirm that my battles are different than the ones posted by edsel. I have lost the coin toss on mission 6 5 times now and been destroyed every time before I even get a turn. I got a second turn once I was able to go first but only had 1 character left who promptly died after he spit blood on the ground at the AI's feet. I'm done with Gauntlet for this week. I still have strong characters left, but nothing that would make sense for this specific opponent team.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I may guess that the order or even opponents teams are not the same is so after someone goes first they cant tell everyone what to expect. They may be using a so called RNG to generate the opponents.

I would like to know what are the teams like in SSS..j congratulate anyone who makes it through SS with teams still able to compete.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Shaolin, I wouldn't have thought of Ragna since I haven't sharded her.. I used PoM, Ragna, sentinal NBoL and gunner rockets. POM destroyed them with critical strike and fury. NBoL kept them alive with heal shield.

Daedalus had echo and had 3 turns both times, he would have killed me without Ragnas passive

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I may guess that the order or even opponents teams are not the same is so after someone goes first they cant tell everyone what to expect. They may be using a so called RNG to generate the opponents.

I would like to know what are the teams like in SSS..j congratulate anyone who makes it through SS with teams still able to compete.
    SSS (first 10 lane)

1) ie, gcotd, horus, sekmeth
    2) ie, gimp, gl, ml
    3) dde, sekmeth,Horus, ml
    4) Dde, magus Lilith, gimp, Osiris
    5) pom, Horus, ml, Osiris
    6) dde, ml, gimp, sekmeth
    7) pom, ml, Osiris, gimp
    8) aces, ass Lilith, ag, abb
    9) clans, Crimea dog, wur, Clair
    10) ie sl, ml, horus

SSS (second 10 lane)

1) cyborg, Icarus, Osiris, gl
    Side note this was my defense asset last arena week.

2) mystic eddie, am, ml, s.valk
    3) Alexander, Crimea dog, wur, Clair
    4) vhe, wdd, gh, sus (green skeleton)
    5) ie, acr, gimp, green Lilith

I didn't beat 5th team yet so I don't know last five teams how looks like

OS
    Android
    Any ideas on how to beat the following team. I dont have DDE or POM eddie.

Benji Eddie
    Icarus
    Horus
    Osiris