Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just fought my first SS match. Set up my team to match my opponent but not talis. Hallowed Edd, Clair, Mag Lilly and Gunner CotD. Eventually lost but mostly due to the number of extra turns. Opponents got far more extra turns than I did. Plus the sword flip! I know it's not supposed to be easy, but cards are clearly stacked against the player.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I don't consider myself an expert on SSS by any stretch of my imagination, but the only way I cleared all 10 battles the first time round was before every battle I swapped talisman on my toons.

I hate doing that because I spent a fair bit of time getting the talisman balance right across all my fully sharded characters, but there comes a point when you will certainly run out of sharded ally's if not sharded eddys....

I probably spent an average of 10 minutes to half an hour preparing for one battle, the second time round I'm not doing so well I have already failed twice on the first battle. DDE, M Lillith with Destiny, Sekhmet with Echo, Gtotd with Primordials...
    My only sharded Eddy's left are Carriage Rider, Soldier, Eternity, Mystic, Storm I have unsharded DDE, Rainmaker, SOL and Wickerman.... ally's left no lilliths, no gods, no blockers, Ihave nearly as many Eddies left as ally's...
    Would love to better my position but oh well....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I am asking for a few suggestions to defeat a gauntlet team.

The team is Benji Eddie, Daedalus, Osiris, and the alchemist.

I am trying to defeat with original 3* toons. If needed I will use 4* toons. Can anyone help on this battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader
    I am asking for a few suggestions to defeat a gauntlet team.

The team is Benji Eddie, Daedalus, Osiris, and the alchemist.

I am trying to defeat with original 3* toons. If needed I will use 4* toons. Can anyone help on this battle.
    Do any of the original 3* toons inflict Permadeath? Thorn talismans are very likely useful here, too.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I have a conundrum, I have undead allied soldier left but he has been left by his Eddie master with shroud.
    Now I have all 4 x ally's alive, Cyborg (primordials) Allied bomber boy Sentinel, Astra, Newborn of Light Sentinel
    I have no problems keeping my team full of health, but none of my attacks have any effect, stupid UAS just gets frozen, slept, blinded etc but no damage, it's all blocked, even Cyborgs fury is blocked... any body got an idea?

I've been using it on auto for the past 1/2 hour but no change.. I don't want to give it up as it will effect my position etc...

OS
    iOS
    Had the same happening a couple weeks ago. I do not remember the opposing character, but I think it had shroud up as well. I did give up after 10 mins or so.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    There was another thread on this, I can't locate it right now.

I remember the work around when you hit this bug is you need the "passive" type damage. Damage that comes from burns, marks etc.. your normal attacks aren't going to break through.

Good luck man, I lost a AAA, no duplicates battle, last fortnight due to a "connection with sever error." Almost tossed my phone though the window.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I let it go on auto for an additional 5 or 10 minutes which achieved bupkis, I'm sure UAS was being hit by one of them with the occasional magic burn, but alas I threw in the towel,this one support can sort out...
    I sent a request through, we'll see what comes of it watch this space"...........

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20181129-204914_Legacy.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  926.8 KB

I got the same team in a row... anyone Tips to handle it without using my best roster?
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 11-29-2018 at 08:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20181129-204914_Legacy.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  926.8 KB

I got the same team in a row... anyone Tips to handle it without using my best roster?
    I would wait for the pending update when these clowns get the nerf they definitely have deserved. Halloween is OVER BITCHES! No more HE/Alchemist/magus Lilith monotonous domination.