Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader;88518 it's kite1268-1219 your one of my troopers

OS
    Android
    What teams did you try, so we can look at what you have remaining to use. They like to make the first one or two battles the toughest to make you you some of your best toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    First team was RttH with echo/boost (all maxed), Assassin Krampus with quake/strength (all maxed), Koku with steel/stone and Prisoner with invisibility/thief. The last 2 are sharded, but not maxed in talismans. Serving was HE with echo/boost maxed, Lady Azov with death and paralysis maxed, Charlotte with dominance/ energy and GCotD with flash/void. The last 2 are not maxed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am now on S and it's much harder,one wrong move and you are defeated,can't imagine what is on SS
    SS is easy compared to SSS : the first opponent are POM - Musashi - Prime Killer - Charlotte ... I lose valuable characters & I think I'm done at this level (anyway I will have enough for FFE and a complete Valor set)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    but once u get past that battle its perttycake walk for 3 battles mate
    tho this battle caused a loss in thich i lost my M lilith, Clansman and other very valuable characters
    i managed to win after i put my PoM Alchmist and Sekhmet and my last blocker Q^Q

OS
    Android
    Has anybody had a crack at SS this week?
    I faced FFE, Alchemist, A Banshee, M Lillith for the first fight, I tried to spare my best troops for SSS... so first fight I lost...
    I decided if I waste anymore there'll be no more fights anyway so bought out one of my better teams, of course this had a blocker and A Banshee in the team, I won whoopee!
    Next fight walk in the park, then the next three fights two had A Banshee, two had FFE 3 had Prisoner and at least 2 had KP

This latest one has Prisoner, Trooper Ed with what talisman I don't know but absolutely buried me 4 x... Horus and KP.
    To the Developers if you are going to create a fair contest in Gauntlet when we are all only allowed to use our characters once, why do you think it is fair to repeat and triplicate the same characters that none of us can possibly compete with..?

I have blown a massive stash of Sow trying, so how about some answers Devs explain how this is fair please? Or is this a second nail in your coffin in one week?

I usually cruise through SS and SSS maybe twice, but this latest level you have stooped to takes the cake, are you trying to turn away your best customers? How about some answers please?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    My Gauntlet theory..... Fight to the rewards you can live with, then STOP for heaven's sake That is unless you get locked out earlier.

Two weeks ago I was through 3 or 4 rounds of SSS.

Last round I got burned at that last battle o n AAA with DD, Banshee, Prisoner.. I mean.. it's ridiculous to ask people to compete with those characters wearing impossible talisman combinations... all with ONLY Magus characters and no duplicates. It's a near impossibility, in not actual impossibility, for most. I mean 6 battles 4 character each = 24 characters, but there's only ~16 decent Magus characters.... they KNOW they are creating impossibilities. Sure hopefully you can win 1 or two with only an Eddie or an Eddie and 1 supporting character, but still.

I think they forget the whole "game" aspect at times and just want to fuck with users because they can.

I'm currently sitting 2 fights into SS, Rags. Spending most of my SOW elsewhere ,, heh. I'm not stuck, just haven't bothered to try more yet. But it doesn't surprise me if you hit a battle that simply is unwindable. I have at times and sometimes VERY early on.

An then.. there's that AI boost.. but.. thanks to my unrelenting area fighting the past few days, I think I have figured something critical out about that.. he, he ,he,,,,,,,
    Last edited by Yup; 02-06-2019 at 07:48 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    AAA was hard this week for sure. Rags, tough break for you this run, SS is forcing me to burn valuable players to pass. Hard to guage saving good players for future battles and risking loss or blasting through with OP teams to get as hi rank with 0 loss. Top 10 requires passing into the 3rd SSS stage, by then you surely have used most good characters. Conquering the first fight on each SSS is always the hard one, but saving teams for this risks losses along the way. I agree with Yup to get a level that yields acceptable rewards and stop. To get into 80+ wins is expensive and requires a great deal of luck with the coin toss and AI behavior. Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-06-04-45-25.png
Views: 282
Size:  793.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    I though this round AAA was easier.... Last round with AAA magus only was difficult.. at least that last fight.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    i just lost last chance to finiSH last battle in AAA,why? Because my Aset with destiny talismany played like she doesn't have any talisman,looks like destiny is broken...stupid gauntlet...