Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i just lost last chance to finiSH last battle in AAA,why? Because my Aset with destiny talismany played like she doesn't have any talisman,looks like destiny is broken...stupid gauntlet...
    I just tried 1 AAA fight.
    Iron Eddie ( guard immortality), Sekmeth(Thief, Strike), Icarus ( destiny shell), Assassin Hellriser(eternal)
    I tried with 4 fully sharded and fully equipped characters including Ancient Mariner and Magus Lilith and lost. 2 Destiny sets didn't get a single Invincibilty for me and gave it to Icarus immediately. So it seems for computer it is not broken.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Olevipoeg,yes that's the team i lost because of destiny...

OS
    Android
    My nephew is getting beat pretty bad on AAA, went against a team with destiny, Oracle, inspiration. Those golden buffs light up like a christmas tree. It must not be too bad, you need to be in S just to break into the top 100. Forgot that cyborg had primordials.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 02-06-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Here we go again, wonder how many times a version of this awaits us this run...Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-06-12-07-03.png
Views: 213
Size:  820.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Here we go again, wonder how many times a version of this awaits us this run...Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-06-12-07-03.png
    I have a setup with FFE and KP plus Prisoner and A Banshee already in early SS ... Thinking about get all the big guns out to go through SS and stop. Will get the Mariner with it and saves a lot of frustration I guess.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Edsel you've saved me bothering anymore.. Looking back I could have changed the lineup ever so slightly and maybe snuck through.. perhaps if I'd been bothered to swap talismans... ahhhh who am I kidding I'm too lazy after work to bother changing talisman...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I hate to say I've lost a lot of the motivation for Gauntlet this time. It's disappointing because I came in with a ton of SoW stored. After the bug fails in the last gauntlet which pushed me down several spots in the final result and the repetition of AI teams it is losing its shine. I'm still playing it, but its more out of habit this time than a burning desire to blast through and try to get to the top.

I do not envy the devs setting this up. If it is too easy everyone gets to the top. If it is too hard only a few people get there and many complain. If it is just right then... wait... is that even possible? I do wish for more variety regardless of the difficulty level.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    That team Ate 2 of my strongest teams for breakfast and lunch, but the dinner finally satisfied them😂

I’m all out of passive disablers and cleansers at this point so the next Horus/KP/Ferryman/A.Banshee will almost be gurenteed to stop my progress

But man, this time around the gauntlet was a good challenge. I’m prob not gonna make top50 this time around but I gotten what I needed and enjoying the painful climb.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-06-2019 at 06:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Run to the Hills passive disable basic move to screw Ferryman up and damage based on enemy max hp against FFE plus wearing Valor to get rid of yellow damage block made him shine against this setup. 3 star Eddie blew up one of the toughest teams.

OS
    iOS
    Run to the Hills passive disable basic move to screw Ferryman up and damage based on enemy max hp against FFE plus wearing Valor to get rid of yellow damage block made him shine against this setup. 3 star Eddie blew up one of the toughest teams.
    Nice! RttH has some decent use it seems! ... Just need some valor talismans :/
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs