Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi guys,

Just chiming in to say that this event did not have an increased chance of dropping rare souls like the character fragment events usually do. It was an oversight on our part, for sure. I believe that whenever we run these type of events we should have BOTH the Lord of Light available all of the time and the increased Rare Soul drop chance.

Moving forward, the next time we run one of these events, we will certainly have both available, and probably some event challenges as well so people can earn some rare souls on the side.

Thanks for all the feedback.

-Kaz
    I decided to spend two refills and the free SoT for each LOL dungeon, and maybe more free/sacrifice/Satellite 15 Sot, making that. That means llike 240 Sot per day, so that is like 1200 Sot. I usually play LOL X but i used LOL VII to. Imagine i use only X. That means i made like 150 runs on LOL. I managed to get colour and colourless 1*, 2* and 3* evo shards, lilith fragments and many normal souls (the 1* obiously). NO ONE SINGLE RARE SOUL. that means that the probability for one single rare soul is fewer than 0,6666%.

Druid 138 said that he needed like 66 Sot Refills (5280 SOT), assuming that he plays only in LOL VII (because most players do that and the drop rate for everything is similiar to LOL X) he did aprox 754 runs. And yet NOT A SINGLE SOUL. So for he, te rare soul drop rate was lower than 0,132%. Or, if he did LOL X, the rate was lower than 0,151%. Not counting the times i played LOL before and not getting any single rare soul

Devs, correct me if im wrong, but are theese the real drop rates for a single rare soul in LOL?

Players, i invite you to calulate you drop rates to verify. And not letting this thrad to die, so we all can to know the real rates.

OS
    Android
    During the Magus Soulless Demon event, I did 60 SoT fills and received 14 Rare Souls. In this current event, 66 SoT fills gave 0 Rare Souls. I only run LoL X.

I'm not complaining here, but I do think Rare Souls drop at more than 3x the "normal" rate during those 4* character fragment events.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-27-2018 at 03:48 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    For future tweaking, maybe rare souls of a specific color could count the same as a “normal” rare soul for the purpose of soul trading.

Should this event ever come up again, could there be souls traded for SKILL
    SHARDS for a limited number of times?
    To me, SKILL SHARDS are the most valued and rare commodities in the game. Please be more generous with the SKILL SHARDS as it will still take an infinite amount of time to fully shard every character.

OS
    Android
    Running only LOL X this week, got enough frags for 7 Liliths & XXXX common Souls, but not a single rare
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Running only LOL X this week, got enough frags for 7 Liliths & XXXX common Souls, but not a single rare
    Be happy, I spent 2.000 SoT (5 large refills) plus the daily refills and got only 1,5 Lillith Souls, 2 Rare Souls, a lot less common souls than usual and a lot of frustration.

Extremely disappointing, drop rates for everything are just ridiculous.