Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Waiting for answers

Name:  Desert-Isolation.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  478.0 KB

This is what I picture waiting for a Developer or Representative to explain the turning off of Rare Souls for Lord of Light and Sacrificing. A little announcement or even removing it from the REWARDS screen would be a little better.

OS
    Android
    Many spent 1000s of ironite on this event, me included. Did ANYONE pull a rare soul?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Many spent 1000s of ironite on this event, me included. Did ANYONE pull a rare soul?
    My rare soul drops from Sacrifice seem pretty normal. I've done 66 SoT refills in LoL and haven't had a rare soul drop. But, that seems typical outside of the "3x drop chance" events. I'm playing LoL mostly for the Lilith fragments and to replenish some leveling materials in case we get a good Sacrifice event next month (bring back the pumpkins!)
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Not had any either from LOL. Usual from sacrifice. Done maybe four mega fills on LOL and not one came up - they must have replaced rare with Lilith for this event but just not told us?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I ran LOL once SOT run.. got 1 rare soul. Also pulled 10 rare souls from a tier 5 sacrifice yesterday. So.......

I've learned better than to waste too much trying to get one specific thing. They make that very thing difficult or impossible because they want you to spend spend spend. They knew rare souls from LOL would be something users would try and get. If they can increase drop rates at times, they can surely lower drop rates as easily at times.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I ran LOL once SOT run.. got 1 rare soul. Also pulled 10 rare souls from a tier 5 sacrifice yesterday. So.......

I've learned better than to waste too much trying to get one specific thing. They make that very thing difficult or impossible because they want you to spend spend spend. They knew rare souls from LOL would be something users would try and get. If they can increase drop rates at times, they can surely lower drop rates as easily at times.
    Exactly. Desperate people,do,desperate things. They dangle the carrot and we want it, some bad enough to open wallets. So hard,to stay patient if not having the prize is hurting your competitiveness.

OS
    Android
    Not one rare soul from lol this week, I started out as you've probably read going through over 1500 sot early, then I pulled my head in once the goal of one more Lillith was done.
    Since then I have spent only the time accumulated sot in lol adding the odd frag to my next Lillith.
    Interestingly I have used the same attitude towards arena this week only spending sow that has accumulated with time.
    I use 10 in the morning on attack and 10 in the night time on defense and a bit of attack.

I have achieved the highest attack win rate I have ever had currently 96% and my defense win rate is the highest it's ever been at 37%... sitting around the bottom of the top 25 teams. The point being I've learnt now that it's ok to calm down a bit and cruise for a while you should still achieve ok results without spending a lot. I have actually accumulated more ironite by spending only what I need to get through my daily troopers.
    If all the signs indicate that those frags/souls etc are just not dropping at the same rate, walk away, relax, focus on other parts of life and who knows when you come back things might have changed for the better.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the rare soul drop rate has been trifled with so don't play their game!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    For me the soul drop rare is an extreme trickle. Only 3 rare and about 90 common, for the entire event.

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

Just chiming in to say that this event did not have an increased chance of dropping rare souls like the character fragment events usually do. It was an oversight on our part, for sure. I believe that whenever we run these type of events we should have BOTH the Lord of Light available all of the time and the increased Rare Soul drop chance.

Moving forward, the next time we run one of these events, we will certainly have both available, and probably some event challenges as well so people can earn some rare souls on the side.

Thanks for all the feedback.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    I opened like 50 mythical souls and all I got was like 1 and 2 star commons lol