Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd regret sacrificing Hallowed Eddie. Still, I'm sure I'll see him again soon.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Kaz, im happy to hear that!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Well, I can say that every month moving forward will have some new PvE content and the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz
    Hope everything goes according to plan!!
    Regarding the talis ride along, I love it, always use it when auto farming and evolving characters along the way. Sad to see that go.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Kaz! Excellent news to spur morale about new long awaited PVE content arriving this year, anything we as a community can do to help make it happen?

OS
    Android
    Well, this functionality was never intended, as it makes the strength of PvE farming teams crazy overpowered. Furthermore, it makes difficulty tuning for all existing, as well as upcoming, PvE content challenging to judge appropriately.

In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved.

If there is PvE content you find challenging / slow without this exploit, that can be a separate discussion we can have. We'd rather tune those challenges or provide better guidance and opportunities on how to improve in those areas based on a reasonable baseline than allow an obvious exploit to persist.

-Kaz
    Kaz,
    How is this change going to affect missions? If the "ride along" effects are removed, won't that hamper players? Example: my CR Edd has a talisman set to help with a specific mission but he is not fully sharded. He should not be used as the main Edd and I don't want to spend SS on him if he's not getting a buff any time soon.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I see many good changes in the tuning notes. The Alchemist is getting even better and the Maya Priest will also be a bit more interesting. Hallowed will be much better, but if he can compete against Doomsday or other new powerful Eddies is rather unlikely.
    Same is true for the Talisman changes. Giving the ultra rare 4-set Talis an extra turn and lowering the power costs is a very good idea - but still I think they are not really good enough to compete against the crazy 6-set Talis and some other ones.
    And again 3 new Talis sets! Venom looks badass! But PLEASE consider increasing the Talisman slots in the inventory sooner than later with so many additional Talis since the last increase of slots! Thanks!

I am excited about the BNW adjustments. To me this sounds like the costs will be reduced for all levels and we get 2 new and harder levels XI & XII with similar costs as the highest levels in the moment. Hopefully the 6-set Talis will drop there as I speculated some days ago.
    Killing the "ride along" effect is sad, but it was clear that the day will come. So try to get your "best time" record for some levels before the change takes place The primordial effect on plus was really nice but of course quite overpowered. I wrote about that a few times, but from what I read, not many have seen this. It was a very welcome "bug" to clear missions faster - the only bug in favor of the players! Kkk's comment is good on that topic. On the other hand - as the drop rates for these rare Talis will be increased (almost 2x), helping Troopers for the missions might not be neccessary anymore!? We will see...
    Last edited by Blade; 09-28-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Fix for the destroyed toon configuration?

OS
    iOS
    I like the update. Just when I got my second Hallowed Eddie, he gets a buff. I never wanted to give him SS, but kept the dupe for gauntlet. The same with alchemist. I have three of them at the moment. The changes to the talismans are very welcome. Immunity for 3 rounds is good. Vampiric can be useful now. Lowered power costs for quake is what I wanted over a year ago. Sparton’s answer was that it’ll never happen and lots of people are using them in arena. I faced one team that was using them in over a year. BTW, how‘s Sparton? I hope, he’s doing fine.
    About that spare Eddie buff, this was clear that it’s not intended and I won’t miss it much.
    I have one big request: Please make the update available fast for all users, including IOS. I don’t want to wait a day or longer any more. And don’t do it before a weekend or during an event that’s about to end. Check back with Apple before you push the update. Check the timezones. When you push an update at 8 p.m. CET, nobody’s working in Europe’s offices.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    The changes are very much welcomed - cant see any real issues with any of them at all. The ride along was nice while we had it for sure but it was abug and we all want those squashed so rough with the smooth I guess! new Tallies look decent to as do the changes to existing ones.

Like others I have had Hallowed a long time and only recently used him gauntlet - that was all he was good for for me anyway - this will help bring him up a bit but he wont feature much for long term players I dont think.

Kaz talks of new PVE coming every month moving forward - that is great news indeed we are crying out for that to be added and for new stuff every month is fantastic to say the least - this will be great for all players i am sure.

The final thing is also raised by others - please, please think about the iOS update side of things - none of iOS folk want to wait 24 hours or more to get the update so please do think that through and factor in Europe too as others have said.....it never used to happen so eomthing has changed in last few updates that needs sorted.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved. -Kaz
    This begs the question, could this bug be a source for many of the invisible buffs some of us are experiencing? Just yesterday I wiped out an entire party with DDE fury and none of them had Perfect Immortality yet 3 of them revived. There was no Primordials in the party which consisted of DDE, Osiris, M Lillith and Icarus.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121