Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that Immunity (gunner) talismans still give immunity for one round instead of three, as mentioned in the new update?Both the description and in combat are still a one turn effect.
    Three rounds, just added them to my Visions Eddie.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Futile, how are you counting your gold collected. Gold collected in the cosmos, LoL and BNW dont count. I believe skull quests and items sold only count for collected gold. There may be acheivements that also count, I know I earned gold from a particular sacrifice event that counted.
    I tested this last night running Powerslave madness and it increased the gold earned achievement.
    Can't say whether it counted everything correctly as I just noted the starting amount and checked the total after autorun.

OS
    iOS
    Bit of topic with the tuning but Kaz will we get any teasers of Night City as Sparton said all the way back in the June Event teaser thread.

OS
    Android
    Not only the Immunity tals are not working for three round, but sometimes they not working at all. Briiliant update.

OS
    Android
    And the whole Arena is a ridiculous piece of garbage. I literally haven´t seen anything like that in the gaming world.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Well, I can say moving forward the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz
    Being it is October, that leaves November & December before years end. That’ not a “few updates” but 2. So either November or December... Night City will be decorated in Christmas lights...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Not only the Immunity tals are not working for three round, but sometimes they not working at all.
    It would be good to know under which conditions you are noticing the Immunity Talismans are not working. The only bug we've verified is that the text description incorrectly states 1 turn, when it actually gives you 3 turns in battle (as confirmed above) by another poster.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Being it is October, that leaves November & December before years end. That’ not a “few updates” but 2. So either November or December... Night City will be decorated in Christmas lights...
    "The year ends" doesn't say 2018, Roman or Chinese calendar, so this statement may not mean what we want and,hope,it does.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Or maybe Silent Planet, Holy Planet? All will be calm. All will be bright. We shall see.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    And the whole Arena is a ridiculous piece of garbage. I literally haven´t seen anything like that in the gaming world.
    How is it a piece of Garbage? Is it the bugs? Or do you just not enjoy playing it?