Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nice changes. I like the general buffs that lots of Talismans are getting. Venom and Tranquility Talismans sound pretty rough though. Definitely something I'd combo together. Purge talimans keep getting better and now I'm glad I have them.

Hallowed Eddie might actually be worth the 5* status now, if not in PvP then definitely in Gauntlet. Which is what I prefer these days.

Brave New World getting a SoT nerf??? Wonderful! It's about time they saw that the price is straight out of a horror movie. I predict the cost being about the same as Lord of Light, since it's the talisman counterpart. The reward tuning has yet to be seen but it's good to see nonetheless.

The fix for secondary Eddie's giving talisman buffs is kind of a lame fix, but I guess it was only a matter of time.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post

Yup's gonna blow a gasket when he sees that there isn't a fix for Goddess Aset's fury.
    Yeah probably.. but really the luster has gone.. I'm all but gone at this point. The constant pay to play, clearly horrible odds for players, and bugs have gotten to me. Might play more if some of these game-killling bugs are squashed. The BNW cost (assuming reduction) and increased drops are a change in a good direction. As are the adjustment so the super rare talismans, might actually make them worth using for something other than achievements. Just kind of wish the dev direction was more focused on player satisfaction than on the next overpowered thing to sell.. but, what can you expect I guess.

Would have liked to seen something regarding PI + Endure as well to shorten those gawdawfully long PvP battles. but well.. taken 4 months to get Asset's fury addressed.

What is Perfect Health??

Is that new? Have I merely missed it before?
    Last edited by Yup; 09-27-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes this is all great and I love it, I truly hope that the changes to Hallowed are somewhat influenced by my recent post.
    One bug I find particularly annoying is characters losing their talisman augments after getting revived.
    Shadow procs lost, Primordials not working and so on. It makes me feel cheated sometimes. I do think this requires to be looked at.

OS
    iOS
    after more than two years playing never found hallowed Eddie...lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Don't feel bad, got him Day 2 and haven't used him after Day 3 He currently ranks right up there with Mummy, Wicker, and Soldier. At least they are giving him a multi-target hit. He may be better after the tuning.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Devs,

Question about the “secondary Eddie” talisman effects. Why do you feel the need to change this mechanic? The passenger Eddie is still part of your team regardless of whether he is the main one fighting or not, so he should be able to help the team in the fight eve if he is the background just giving buffs to the team. I understand if this was affecting other aspects of the game like PvP or gauntlet, but they are not. Campaign is easy enough for most players and this will just add extra time to every run and in the short and long run will only reduce your revenue in sot refills.
    I don’t think that is the right move, or the fair move to the players

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I understand if this was affecting other aspects of the game like PvP or gauntlet, but they are not. Campaign...
    Well, this functionality was never intended, as it makes the strength of PvE farming teams crazy overpowered. Furthermore, it makes difficulty tuning for all existing, as well as upcoming, PvE content challenging to judge appropriately.

In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved.

If there is PvE content you find challenging / slow without this exploit, that can be a separate discussion we can have. We'd rather tune those challenges or provide better guidance and opportunities on how to improve in those areas based on a reasonable baseline than allow an obvious exploit to persist.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    After two years i never found Alliance general and he was release at the start of the game, you lose
    Send me a message when i can loot doomsday eddie like other players dev thanks, opened another 99 ass rare souls for dupes ahah what a joke loot system
    Last edited by blade685; 09-27-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Still no News about night City or Silent Planet... cmon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Still no News about night City or Silent Planet... cmon
    no like always, easier to add a new character that you change the colour or talisman
    I play all troopers all days.