Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I honestly had no idea about the ride-along Eddie talisman boosts. Other than troopers, I never use any second or third Eddies in PvE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm still not understanding this "back pocket Eddie" what is this all about can someone please explain what a secondary Eddie is?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Basically if you put an Eddie in your 2nd and 3rd slots during PVE you can get the benefits of their passive talismans. Meaning if the Eddie has Eternal or Primordial talismans, your Primary Eddie as well as your entire party will also have those buffs even if none of the characters have those talismans equipped.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Thanks Stormseye I picked that up from Yup's last comment after I finished writing it....
    I never have a spare Eddie in those two slots because if I get one new I max it out straight away, thus I have never seen the effects being discussed...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I honestly had no idea about the ride-along Eddie talisman boosts. Other than troopers, I never use any second or third Eddies in PvE.
    Same here, never knew about this!

Nice to see an adjustment to the cost of the BNW levels. It'll really help when grinding events there in the future.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Well, this functionality was never intended, as it makes the strength of PvE farming teams crazy overpowered. Furthermore, it makes difficulty tuning for all existing, as well as upcoming, PvE content challenging to judge appropriately.

In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved.

If there is PvE content you find challenging / slow without this exploit, that can be a separate discussion we can have. We'd rather tune those challenges or provide better guidance and opportunities on how to improve in those areas based on a reasonable baseline than allow an obvious exploit to persist.

-Kaz
    I wasn't aware of that Arena bug, I've never seen it myself, or heard about it.

Not necessarily challenging but rather time consuming like farming BnW. The game itself requires a lot of time investment and these passenger eddies make the farming a little less tedious and less time consuming.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Not necessarily challenging but rather time consuming like farming BnW. The game itself requires a lot of time investment and these passenger eddies make the farming a little less tedious and less time consuming.
    Well, we do have some features incoming that I hope will help with that. Just curious, what is your best time in each of the Brave New World gardens?

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Well. This is maybe not intended, as it should be. (The Talisman Bug on 3D Eddies) But, really Devs. Im playing since Day 1, and im hungry for new PvE Content. Really, please give us some News or smth..

I love the Game, but it is gettin boring those days..

Btw: My Best Time for each last Lvl on Bnw is ~ 1-3min. Without an Eddie as 3d with Primordials or smth. There enough Charakters with strong abilities/Talis who do the Job very well.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 09-27-2018 at 09:32 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Damn. I never knew this either. That would be handy information a long time ago.
    I wonder what other useful items might be there that I’ve been missing out on.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Im hungry for new PvE Content. Really, please give us some News or smth..
    Well, I can say that every month moving forward will have some new PvE content and the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz