Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not sure if others have been affected or it's only just me, but with this update, it seems I don't get credited for using most of the SoT in the Skull Quests.

Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements.

After completing these 4 Skull Quests today, I'd only used 6 SoT according to the counter in the Daily Achievements tab.

Notes:
    1. Since I played all 4 Skull Quests one after the other, I don't know if each contributed a bit, or it was just the last one (which cost 6 SoT) that was credited. It could be I got 1, 1, 2, 2 (instead of 5, 5, 6, 6).
    2. I played 1 round of LoL Magus Lvl VII and it covered the Daily SoT Achievement for me.

This is minor for me but I thought I'd mention it, as accounting bugs like this become real problems with events.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 10-03-2018 at 12:31 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Just had a thought on the ride along issue...

When this is changed, does this mean that you can't use a ride along for mission requirements?
    As in, there are some missions that require a specific talisman on a specific Eddie for a specific mission (Health on Wicker Eddie in Powerslave madness? don't remember exactly), but your Wicker Eddie is only level 5, so you just stick health on him and let him ride along.

Was this intended to count for mission credit or was it meant to only be the main Eddie?

Makes sense that the extra buffs were not intended, but this I'm not so sure on; can see it either way.
    Not as big a deal for using a Trooper as you can just make them the main Eddie.

Seems to me that it was meant to count, and perhaps that's why there's the bug giving the bonus buffs.

OS
    Android
    I found both today and yesterday the daily rewards didn't appear and apply. Not sure if any other rewards failed to show.

OS
    Android
    "Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements."

yes same happened to me.

OS
    Android
    Can anyone else confirm that Immunity (gunner) talismans still give immunity for one round instead of three, as mentioned in the new update?Both the description and in combat are still a one turn effect.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Not sure if others have been affected or it's only just me, but with this update, it seems I don't get credited for using most of the SoT in the Skull Quests.

Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements.

After completing these 4 Skull Quests today, I'd only used 6 SoT according to the counter in the Daily Achievements tab.

Notes:
    1. Since I played all 4 Skull Quests one after the other, I don't know if each contributed a bit, or it was just the last one (which cost 6 SoT) that was credited. It could be I got 1, 1, 2, 2 (instead of 5, 5, 6, 6).
    2. I played 1 round of LoL Magus Lvl VII and it covered the Daily SoT Achievement for me.

This is minor for me but I thought I'd mention it, as accounting bugs like this become real problems with events.
    This has been happening to me for weeks for achievements. the Gold achievement was stuck for days, if not weeks, and never registered any gold, the collect soul fragments seems to be messed up, for who knows how long, before the Baroness event I noticed that I was stuck at 9120 and after collecting 1,250 so far i am now only at 9,580. I have been watching the event and with most it is hard to tell if it counting correctly as they are hard to see how many silence, grievous burn, etc are collected, but I have been watching Seal and have seen it applied during the fights and the counter doesn't always change.

I reported the gold and soul fragments a couple weeks ago and they said just make sure I fully close the app and restart if this happens. And if it continues to send photos, which I don't know how you send photos that show it isn't collecting properly. I have force closed the app several times and it doesn't seem to make a difference, I have to reboot my phone and then it works awhile and then seems to stop again. Very annoying and makes it so the collect 10,000 soul fragments goal is more like 20,000+ and the collect 80,000,000 goal is more like 200,000,000 million.

OS
    Android
    Futile, how are you counting your gold collected. Gold collected in the cosmos, LoL and BNW dont count. I believe skull quests and items sold only count for collected gold. There may be acheivements that also count, I know I earned gold from a particular sacrifice event that counted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Futile, how are you counting your gold collected. Gold collected in the cosmos, LoL and BNW dont count. I believe skull quests and items sold only count for collected gold. There may be acheivements that also count, I know I earned gold from a particular sacrifice event that counted.
    Interesting, It seems like they would spell that out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIEvil View Post
    “the world has enough superheroes” - my lifestyle as well haha

and yes, great notes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Movie goes up in theaters on my birthday, I'm going to go with a bunch of friends to see it. Can't wait! \m/

<offtopic>
    I NEED to go offtopic.., sorry guys. xD

But i was there today in the Cinema after YEARS.., and it was the first Movie i watched in 3D, as a 3D Artist in Spé and a biiiig fan of Spiderman (especially Spiderman 3, i loved the black version since i was a child) and Symbiote (i love the english word and really love this kind of alien species from Marvel and in a abstract way it describes a bit a psychological disorder, it's like a symbiosis too between a "healthy" human and his psych. illness, with all of its disadvantages and sometimes advantages other healthy humans don't have) this movie was a fest!
    Oah i'm still tripping. ahaha
    The Movie should start at 4th October in the Cinema i was. But had start at 2nd, and i was today at the 3rd my lovely number. xD

And yeah it was awesome.., and happy birthday to Amarthir (don't know when? yesterday? today? tomorrow?), i wish you a lot of fun in the Movie! And "AmIEvil" you too if you go to cinema.., and everyone who will.

For me it was sooo great.
    </offtopic>

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    And yeah it was awesome.., and happy birthday to Amarthir (don't know when? yesterday? today? tomorrow?), i wish you a lot of fun in the Movie! And "AmIEvil" you too if you go to cinema.., and everyone who will.

For me it was sooo great.
    </offtopic>
    October 5th is my 20th birthday, that's also when the movie goes into theaters in my time. I may make a thread for the movie after I see it for people to talk about it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings