Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Exactly my view! I love to play Gauntlet, is much more funny than tedious and tautological arena especially these days. And yes gauntlet rewards give me a long term motivation: Daedalus whose I miss from the sacrifice event ( got Icarus myself tho). And I'm saving up thousands of heroic frags just because I want it as only toon still missing from my collection. Cheers
    Completely agreed. If you just get to tier AAA, you'll get 8 Heroic Souls. Sure, if you're focussed on getting Iron Coins for buying Relics, the Arena is the way to go. But the new cost adjustments in the Gauntlet combined with the bundle of other stuff you get from it make it really worth it. Reaching AAA, you'll get:

2 Rare souls
    2 Precious souls
    2 Skill Shards
    8 Heroic souls (from full souls and accumulated fragments)
    3 Warrior souls
    600K Gold
    A full set of not-commonly-found talismans

Benjamin Breeg Eddie is in the Heroic Souls starting on October 29. Let's assume Doomsday Eddie is in the following round and Crusader Eddie in the round after that. That puts Daedalus and Baroness Redan in the Heroic souls sometime in, say, December at the earliest. That's about 5 seasons of the Gauntlet before they're in the Heroic Souls, which is 40 Heroic Souls from the Gauntlet plus whatever other Heroic Souls you get from other events. 40 Heroic Souls gives you a better chance of getting Daedalus or Baroness Redan than the event souls from their own events. And you rack up fragments for a 5-star Eddie to sacrifice. And it doesn't cost you any Ironite.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Event finished: 10 souls = nothing but 4+ dupes

Bought 10 souls from the store and again...nothing

OS
    Android
    I bought 10 and got the 10 from the even and put all into the book together and managed to get a Baroness and a single 4* dupe - can't complain.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Bought 10 pack with Ironite and opened 10 from the event completions... alas nuthin' good.

OS
    Android
    Completed all the goals and no Baroness. I did pull the Sentinel Golden Son, which is a new toon for me. So I'm not going to complain. Gauntlet was kinder though, my Heroics have dropped another Nomad and the GCR.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Completed all the goals. No Baroness from the 10 souls but given that it's a 1.68% chance of getting a 5-star, I'm not upset. The 5 Skill Shards make me happy. I did get a new toon...sort of. I saw the advice about using an Assassin Pyro for the automatic perfect attacks buff, went to my team inventory and couldn't find an Assassin Pyro among my Level 100 toons. I got to wondering if it was a limited edition toon from a year or two ago or something and maybe missed out on it. I ended up finding one among my forgotten pile of 4-star toons waiting to be sacrificed! I must have sacrificed a bunch of 'em over the past year without realizing it. So hey, maybe not a new toon, but a new-to-me toon!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    All goals complete. I did not get a Baroness, but did get a Viking Eddie. The Viking is a duplicate, but will make a good sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    Hell yeah, yesterday i got them!

10x 3* Dupes. Whooop.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Hell yeah, yesterday i got them!

10x 3* Dupes. Whooop.
    Whoo, the same for me today. 10x3* dupes. The sacrifice was amazing!!

OS
    Android
    After 50 souls, finally got her ... totally worth
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹