Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

The Lightning Strike of the Baroness - Exclusive Chance for Baroness Redan!

Get Officer Souls from event challenges for an exclusive chance at getting Baroness Redan!

From now until October 4th, 5 PM PT, the Officer Soul has become available! The Officer Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and is the ONLY soul that has a chance of granting Baroness Redan.

With her army destroyed and the only loyal sister–Lady Azov–at her side, The Baroness Redan joins the battle against the invaders of her homeland as a new 5★ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. The Baroness brings an outstanding level of healing and support to her team–granting extra turns to allies and removing beneficial effects with each of her attacks–while also having no shortage of offensive power–gaining Critical Strike Chance and Revenge for the duration of battle.

Officer Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will earn you a variety of rewards including Skill Shards, Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments, AND Officer Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Officer Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. Beware! These challenges will require you to inflict debilitating negative effects, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which have similar powers!
    • The store offers Officer Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Officer Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, Baroness Redan is not available in any other souls, and after this event, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit her now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Gunner Chopper rides again!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Currently running Gunner Chopper, Gunner Demon Spawn and Iron Eddie. Covering at least 3 bases there, with the occasional 4th when the AI bothers to use the ability.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    So I see the new shtick is to make super powerful characters, and only feature them occasionally in Heroic Soul rotations. This is gonna be quite a troubling (and annoying) practice if this continues.

OS
    Android
    Here's my all in one team

Speed of Light Eddie: Explosive+Future
    (Block effects, Grevious Burns)

Gunner Chopper (Permadeath)

Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence)

I have Cyborg and Navigator Eddie in the background both wearing Primordial Talismans for the seal and perfect corruption. Better enjoy this now before it gets fixed!

The challenges are pretty daunting just for 10 chances at a character that is a Heroic soul exclusive. (Still waiting to see Daedalus in the upcoming rotation!) Get the souls if you want but don't expect to get her immediately. I don't, I'm just playing for the just-in-case chance.

If the devs want me to spend cash in this game, they need to come up with some better deals. $50 for 1,800 ironite, ergo, 20 officer souls, is too much for too little in my opinion.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Wow, 2,250?

Also, get bent.

OS
    Android
    I'll pass on this toon. She doesn't strike my fancy. Plus, I need to build my ironite up for future chances to get Halloween out Christmas characters. Would love the pumpkins, snowmen and especially Coalgiver. Play on and enjoy.

OS
    Android
    So just to confirm on this event, is there no restrictions on where you use these effects for them to count, yes?

ie: Cosmos, LoL, BNW, Skull Quests, Arena ?

Given the very large values required, this to me makes sense, though I can't see it explicitly stated this is the case. I also didn't see it explicitly ruled out either.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    If you only play powerslave without purchasing any SoW, you can earn several of the achievements. Using gunner chopper you can earn 1500 permadeaths a day, same with silence using gunner demon spawn. Iy you have primordials perfect corruption will be no problem, can also use FotD eddie for silence or perfect corruption.

OS
    Android
    Grievous Burn: Only toons I know of are Doomsday, Navigator, Samurai and Visions Eddie, plus possibly Daedaleus (passive inflicts random burns, not tested yet). Anyone else spot any others?
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War