Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Block Beneficial Effects: Speed of Light Eddie (best on auto), Alexander Eddie (manual), Iron Eddie (manual), Crimson Hourglass, Warrior Golden Son, Gunner Possessed Mine, Assassin Possessed Mine (yes, I have pretty much everything, and this was the last thing I had to do so....)

Grievous Burn: Navigator Eddie (best on auto), Doomsday Eddie (manual). Samurai Eddie (manual), Visions Eddie, Daedalus

Permadeath: Gunner Chopper, Magus Chopper, Seventh Son Eddie

Seal: Eternity Eddie (fury), Iron Eddie (fury), Mystic Eddie, The Beast (fury), Prisoner, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, Primordial Talismans

Silence: Sekhmet, Gunner Demon Spawn, Sentinel Harpy, Visions Eddie, The Beast

Perfect Corruption: Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Navigator, Magus Chopper, Primordial Talismans
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The only reason I'm completing this event is the skill shards... Event souls are useless gambling, repeat same task 10,000 times is "fun" apparently and more characters = more bugs. Anyways event is an event, devs are trying

Hardest would be seal and burns I guess...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    For grievous burns, visions Eddie, warrior bomber boy and dessert marauder all of them with only a 3* set of explosive on Powerslave madness. 60 SoT got around 700 burns.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    For grievous burns, visions Eddie, warrior bomber boy and dessert marauder all of them with only a 3* set of explosive on Powerslave madness. 60 SoT got around 700 burns.
    Beautiful, man! I gave this a try and got 80 burns in 3 runs of PS. This is SO much better than what I had been using. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Another successful event. I am not even going to bother with getting the next 900 Grievous Burns.

Name:  oxcult.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  48.9 KB

Had to do 3 of the missions manually, rest should (and is) doable on auto. Level: Powerslave madness (SOT to number of enemies ratio is preferable)
    First setup - Navigator Eddie (any talisman build will do) for grievous burn, Sentinel Undead Rescuer with Explosive set - 75% chance to block beneficials on basic AOE move +35% chance for burns, Assassin Pyro Soldier with Explosive for burns and passive, which gives Perfect Hit for 2 turns. Alternatively you can swap Navigator for a single- target Eddie, as he may wipe out the entire floor in his first move. This build gave me 25-30 burns per round on auto.
    Second setup - FOTD Eddie (talisman build not important) - future power move (5 power) gives AOE Perfect Corruption, Magus Child of the Damned (gunner also will do) - passive gives 5 power per round compared to normal 3, hence FOTD can use Perfect Corruption every round. Put Explosive talisman set on the Child for additional grievous burns. Final toon - for floor wiping, preferably Assassin COTD, as it has permadeath on basic attack and gets extra turn for every kill. This setup requires manual play though (I don't have Primordials). Each game gives me 45 Permadeaths.
    Third Setup - Seventh Son Eddie, Warrior Death Dog (with explosive) - power move (5 power) gives AOE permadeath, combine him with magus COTD (once again, explosives) for continuous power generation. SSE future basic move will get you another permadeath on a single target. This team also requires manual play (once again, don't have Gunner Chopper)
    For Seal - Rainmaker Eddie (or any other single- hitter, so that only one foe gets killed), Warrior COTD (you can also put Explosive on him) - basic move gives 20% chance to seal, with 50% when fully sharded. His passive will give him an extra turn each kill, making him attack 3-4 times on a particular floor. Combine him with Assassin Corrupt Rescuer for guaranteed single Seal (passive). This can be easily done on auto, 80 SOT (rewards for quest completion not included) gave me around 400 Seals
    Silence is pretty easy, Gunner Demon Spawn and u're golden (on auto)
    Block Beneficial Effects can also be farmed easily on auto, my first setup gave me 1120 for 160 SOT
    Last edited by Malilpio; 09-30-2018 at 02:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    a shitty event like other yes, only 3* shit in souls and ALWAYS same players have the new characters.....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    not even gonna mess with it.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    a shitty event like other yes, only 3* shit in souls and ALWAYS same players have the new characters.....
    Small difference between those ppl is that some of them keep getting new toons thanks to BS lucky rng in their account, others they really need to arse hard in order to get the designed character. Especially new accounts they get event toons straight away instead old account needs to open several event souls and sometimes isn't enough yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Small difference between those ppl is that some of them keep getting new toons thanks to BS lucky rng in their account, others they really need to arse hard in order to get the designed character. Especially new accounts they get event toons straight away instead old account needs to open several event souls and sometimes isn't enough yet.
    I really felt something like this before, when i don't play the Arena for a while i end on 1700-1900 range and then i see a lot of Lvl 30-70 with a lot of toons taht i didn't even had being lvl 100.
    What im trying to say here has nothing to do with the Lvl itself but that lvl tells me how many time they had been playing, usually Lvl 30 as i remember or 50 for example, had taken me like 2 or 3 months i guess, maybe more, but when i see the list of the challengers on Duelist III most of them are lvl 50-70 and most of them had already characters like Osiris, Clansman Ed, Visions Ed, even the Prisioner. And im talking that most of the list with that level, i even found a lvl 28 with a Vampire hunter and some other 4* toons, they had Liliths too but they are after all, more accesible than others to pull.

So i really think that the new players have a much better chance than others that have a lot of time on the game, and i would say the logical answer is because the extense variety of toons that has been increased a lot on this last time, and that could be some hard for new players if they want to go to the arena.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)